Choose Your Character!

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

AntiRoyalty

Re: Choose Your Character!

Post by AntiRoyalty »

Unlocked as per request.

Continue all shenanigans.
Brb.
Prinny_Baal

Post by Prinny_Baal »

((Eh, I'll just ask Ryuu if I can continue this then, and get going... One moment, I'll see if he replies soon, I figure it's fine for me to go nPCing if it takes awhile, but I'll give him a chance first. Incidentally, I'd like to get a consensus on how you guys were envisioning the landscape; I had intended it to be a sort of, badlands feel, albeit more in terms of an old planet, outgrown it's own races, rather than some kind of post-apocalyptic world. I could post an exceptionally detailed description of what I envisioned if desired...))
"I can do this dood!"
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Prinny_Baal wrote:((Eh, I'll just ask Ryuu if I can continue this then, and get going... One moment, I'll see if he replies soon, I figure it's fine for me to go nPCing if it takes awhile, but I'll give him a chance first. Incidentally, I'd like to get a consensus on how you guys were envisioning the landscape; I had intended it to be a sort of, badlands feel, albeit more in terms of an old planet, outgrown it's own races, rather than some kind of post-apocalyptic world. I could post an exceptionally detailed description of what I envisioned if desired...))
((You can continue this, Prinny. Also, "(())" will be used out of character, and "()" will/shall be how the person is thinking, or whatever you want it to be.))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Prinny_Baal

Post by Prinny_Baal »

((Alright, I'll comment on how I had screwed up: I didn't make a particular effort to check everything about all the characters, as it was, I had chosen the opening setting, ie: a 'dream' to give everyone some more of a chance to get used to how everyone acts. (I definately didn't foresee the glasses problem. I'd go for a handwave due to dream, but that's your call. Aside from that, I suppose I'd best do my little part for now:)))

A worrying stillness suffused the air, as the many sounds of the background closed out, and a single voice spoke, for them all, to find any mind capable of replying to their psychic speech:

"Anyone, anyone who can hear us, please, you must answer, we have ... There is a danger coming."

Littered across the ground, like small mounds of dirt, carving out the majesty of dunes in a desert, lay the creatures, immobile, but sentient. Incapable of anything short of speech to those already sensitive, they lay, basking in the diffuse sunlight filtered through the leaves, muttering to each other in their own manner, waiting for some word from one capable of speaking to them.

In the distance, the varying dense copses of trees broke away into open badlands, nearly green in patches, and rarely without some small brook and tiny rivulet running between simple pebbles. In the clear sky above, the sun shone, meagerly providing light on a level far less harsh than most suns of still living worlds, mellowed with age.

((Again, sorry if I didn't give all fair consideration to your character, as it is, with Force playing Seph, I basically ended up handing him the villain role right off the bat. I'll probably be a LOT more detailed once I think it's time to get the story really rolling. Incidentally, as mentioned above, the opening is meant to be less immediate, feel free to take your time getting used to things, the... well, you all are vaguely in the same region, so there's no reason that you couldn't bump into each other... (Dear god, don't let random fights break out...)))
"I can do this dood!"
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

I open my eyes...

...And am immediately blinded. To have eyes but not see. What a cruel fate. Hm... Theoretically, as the reason I get a headache is because I subconsciously try to perceive death in the world around me, I could just consciously not think about it. Theoretically. The trouble comes when I try to walk. Though I try to look forward into the horizon, where I can't see anything, my eyes keep glancing down at my feet. There's always a chance that I step on a crack and kill the entire world... Though I guess that chance is extremely small, since the world isn't dead yet.

"Hello?!"

I had to double check that it was indeed me who yelled that. My throat is so sore that even when I try to speak with a gentle voice, what comes out is speech so hoarse, it's barely understandable.

I continue to wonder around in no particular direction, avoid glancing at anything and everything, and trying to bear with the pain in my head.

...Nope. Can't do it.

Crimson flares before my eyes for a brief second before I fall.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.