Annoyed about something? RANT!

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Re: Annoyed about something? RANT!

Post by Dypo deLina »

Hodou Okappa wrote:Yes thank you, ami, that's exactly what I meant. Personally though I believe in God I am against an interpretation of the Bible itself as His word, as it was undeniably written by men (who claimed to be writing His word, yes, but that could never be proven) But it's a controversial belief so, like you said, I'll leave it at that to avoid debate.

On the other subject, wow, Geno, I hope she's gonna be okay.
Oh wow, Hodou, you just summed up my thoughts about the "Holy" Bible in 2 sentences! :o
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Post by Mimi »

I forgot all of the Chinese I learned.

Well, I mean, I still know how to form basic sentences and reading is no problem.

BUT I CAN'T WRITE. D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i can't even write the most basic characters... I am a disgrace... a failure...
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Well, I can't even read it. :ron:
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Don't Luke Atmey
Spoken languages: Español, English, Italiano

Post by Don't Luke Atmey »

I can't get a job because I have no experience.
I have not experience because I have never worked.
I've been searching for a work for almost a year and if I don't get one soon I'm gonna be kicked out from my house...
To worsen things, I still have to finish two years of highschool.
The whole world is conspiracing against me... T^T
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

“With first day sales of over half a billion dollars worldwide, we believe Call of Duty is the biggest entertainment launch of the year for the fourth year in a row,”

Seeing so much zombies who only buy the CoD games because it's CoD and shootshoot pewpew and its killstreaks pisses me off.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Ugh. Some of my classmates are just sooo annoying at times. Like seriously, I'm starting to think I'm one of the rather half-normal persons in my class. And it sucks.
Also (forgot to mention this):

I was ill last week for liek, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I have a normal day on Thursday, but Friday..

The principal of our school comes into our class, and from what I heard, three of my classmates have been stolen from. It was either some of their money or their phone. What makes this worse, some of the evidence implies that someone from our class is the thief. (Certainly I'll be unaffected by this because I usually don't bring important stuff like money or a phone to school)

I feel bad for the people who got stolen, sure, and the attempt to retrieve the stolen objects hasn't been a success, either. This also makes my distrust for some of my classmates much stronger, seeing how they steal and all.

Life is cruel.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

Yesterday, I spent Thanksgiving at a hospital. I ate cafeteria food in front of my sister who could only eat ice chips. It's also sorta pitiful that she has to put so much effort into just walking. She JUST got the angioplasty tube out of her today, so she no longer has something pumping her stomach from her nose. She still has sponges around her surgical wound as it heals, kept sterile by a vacuum. She also poops out of a tube from her pelvis into a bag.

The worst part was actually seeing her in person. She's SO thin. I mean, the girl is already a stick person, and so take that, and she was very close to being emaciated. She's pale, that sorta pale you get when you are really going through something hard. She's in constant pain. CONSTANT. It really sucks, and I'm glad I don't have to be there in person anymore, because I don't like being around that much misery.

Also, she's not supposed to be laughing, and without my ADHD meds, I tend to joke around A LOT. Good to know I'm hilarious, but I got told to stop quite a lot. X3

No wait, the worst part was the fact that the only thing Anna wanted to watch on the tele was Friends the entire time. It's like they made a concerted effort to not be funny. =__=
since 2008!
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

Don't Luke Atmey wrote:I can't get a job because I have no experience.
I have not experience because I have never worked.
I've been searching for a work for almost a year and if I don't get one soon I'm gonna be kicked out from my house...
To worsen things, I still have to finish two years of highschool.
The whole world is conspiracing against me... T^T
Also, sorry to hear about your sister, Ami. Hope she gets better.
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
Meph

Post by Meph »

At least she had a nice Thanksgiving, Ami. And things can only pick up from here.
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

These people are fighting over phones.
This is just stupid. There are countries where people would fight like this over a food packet, and these people are fighting over PHONES.
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

Post by TrialmanAKASoma Cruz »

Energizerman wrote:These people are fighting over phones.
This is just stupid. There are countries where people would fight like this over a food packet, and these people are fighting over PHONES.
And guess what? There's a comparison video showing both that, and the ones fighting over food... The ones fighting over food look more civilized.
I love all generations of My Little Pony and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
To please my Yuri side. (Picture by adcoon on DA)
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Woke up sick as crap this morning. Couldn't breathe, running a fever, every time I swallowed it felt like fire was going down my throat, and I felt weak to the point where I've been confined to my bed for the last six hours. Amazing how this crap just pops out of nowhere. (God I hope it isn't strep...)

Also amazing is that I consider the worst part of this to be that I'm probably going to end up missing school tomorrow, because that means I'll be making up work for the rest of the freaking week.
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Energizerman wrote:These people are fighting over phones.

*insert long speech about the decline of "human civilization"*
Ami

Post by Ami »

It's only news because it's a rare occurrence, so no need to worry. The majority of the world is average. The percentage of idiots and geniuses, altruistic good and the worst of evils are all outliers. Humanity is stupid, but it's also smart, brave, cowardly, loving, hateful, terrible, wonderful, ugly, and beautiful all at the same time. That's how we define life as well- the largest contradiction we've yet to crack. But we'll always be there to ruminate, to panic, to charge in, to anything and everything.

Plus, human civilization is becoming greater. Think how easily information like this reaches us, and how readily we have opportunities to learn from the mistakes of others. Everything has its place in chaos, we just have to find out how we perceive reality, much like children and coloring books. What is, has, and will be is on the page. It's up to you how to color the page, how to view the world around you. Remember this, and remember that there is beauty everywhere, even in the most putrid of intellectual slagheaps.
since 2008!
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Ami wrote:It's only news because it's a rare occurrence, so no need to worry. The majority of the world is average. The percentage of idiots and geniuses, altruistic good and the worst of evils are all outliers. Humanity is stupid, but it's also smart, brave, cowardly, loving, hateful, terrible, wonderful, ugly, and beautiful all at the same time. That's how we define life as well- the largest contradiction we've yet to crack. But we'll always be there to ruminate, to panic, to charge in, to anything and everything.

Plus, human civilization is becoming greater. Think how easily information like this reaches us, and how readily we have opportunities to learn from the mistakes of others. Everything has its place in chaos, we just have to find out how we perceive reality, much like children and coloring books. What is, has, and will be is on the page. It's up to you how to color the page, how to view the world around you. Remember this, and remember that there is beauty everywhere, even in the most putrid of intellectual slagheaps.

*insert commentary about how this just sums up the Best Way To Live Life in the best way in life possible*