Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

CeresLiberty
Spoken languages: English

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by CeresLiberty »

Ami wrote:Welcome to the site, Liberty. ^_^

Thanks! :maggey:
Aer wrote:Welcome, Ceres!

You like Ghost Trick, too? AAO actually introduced me to that wonderful game, and now its one of my favorites. I have a plot idea for creating an AA: Ghost Trick game, so if you brush up on your trial-making skills, I might let you in on it ^^

(Of course, it's going to be difficult to make, not to mention all of the custom sprites I have to draw, and the rest of the plot I need to write out, and a script, plus some puzzles... o_o" So when I say I have a plot, I just mean I figured out to get another bad guy like ghostly Yomiel to exist ^^")

But welcome, all the same! I haven't even made a case yet, but if you make one, I'll try to play it! (I'm super terrible at logic and puzzles, so even for simple contradictions I will most likely need a guide... but I'll try anyway owo)

AA: Ghost Trick sounds awesome!!
Spoiler : Spoiler for a case I was in the middle of making :
I was going to do a series of CrossOvers with PW AA and the first one I started was Ace Attorney and Street Fighter. and the other cases or other sets would be other capcom games and all :3
Hrm, I was just thinkin' 'bout it... but you guys can call me Liberty or Sa~chan is you'd like. or Sa. either or neither nor :3

--
I'm now playing Pairs... I wonder how long I shall last till I KO because I have more school work to do :cry:
These eyes, they only see the truth! Image
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Welcome, chicas.
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Welcome to AAO, CeresLiberty. XD
Spoiler : To CeresLiberty :
Nice. They'd be interesting to play. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

Now, Ceres, you may find that everyone on here is crazy. That is nothing to worry about. Yet.
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

And if they say they aren't crazy they're lying. Those are the ones you have to watch out for...

By the way, intersted in the color red by chance?
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

Hey everyone, just a heads up to say that I'm not 100% dead, but that I have my finals and birthdays and parties and everything, school, stuff, so as I said not so long ago I'm overwhelmed with real life stuff right now, so no wonder why I haven't been active at all these days (and won't almost be for a couple weeks). So... Yeah, trying to keep up with everything.

Note for the staff: Don't worry, I am going to come frequently to check if there are any issues
Stealthfire

Post by Stealthfire »

I'm back... for like 4 days before I enter conscription. ;_;
Eshvelut Lochelle, king.
Roxciel Artefille, the world's librarian.
Salfira Artefille, madhatter. lulz.
My characters of Endless Time.
I failed! Dood!
Anyway, try counting the words. Lines are too big I find.

... ...僕は少女じゃない!

I have a HHNNNGGG!! worthy sig now. Click it!
CeresLiberty

Post by CeresLiberty »

Jim Ryuusai wrote:Welcome to AAO, CeresLiberty. XD
Spoiler : To CeresLiberty :
Nice. They'd be interesting to play. :D
Danke! I was in the middle of writing out the first case while I was out before my math class. still trying to find out which direction I want to go with it though. x3
EnergizerSpark wrote:Now, Ceres, you may find that everyone on here is crazy. That is nothing to worry about. Yet.
Oh boy you haven't gotten a load of me yet
ZetaAzuel wrote:And if they say they aren't crazy they're lying. Those are the ones you have to watch out for...

By the way, intersted in the color red by chance?
Yes I like the color red, my favorite color is purple however :3 aaaand I have the character C.L. wearing a kind of Pastel Red color contact. or I was just gonna do something hulkish. hrm. great I'm now rethinking what was my motivation for the eyes xD I already have a background for why she wears sneakers xD

and

Hi Dan! Hi Stealth!

and ah, I have finals this month, some voice work to do, and also some birthdays coming up soon >< busy busy.

and aww conscription.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Welcome, Liberty, hon. Make yourself right at home. But first, sign here and swear your eternal allegiance to the Pigmask Army. Nah, just kidding. or am I?Have fun! :D
The Final but not so ending chapter.
CeresLiberty

Post by CeresLiberty »

I don't decide to sign anything until I have read the full contract, the fine print, and conferred with my co-councils :april:

Teehee and thanks for welcoming! :3 I shall have fun, I'm already having fun playing some of the fan-cases that I found and also have been recommended as well as creating the stories for the fan cases I'm in the middle of making. making the sprites won't be that much fun, I'm not confident in my skills... le sad face
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

CeresLiberty wrote:I don't decide to sign anything until I have read the full contract, the fine print, and conferred with my co-councils :april:

Teehee and thanks for welcoming! :3 I shall have fun, I'm already having fun playing some of the fan-cases that I found and also have been recommended as well as creating the stories for the fan cases I'm in the middle of making. making the sprites won't be that much fun, I'm not confident in my skills... le sad face
Well, I'm glad you decided to join anyway! :D
And if you need sprite help, don't forget to visit the art topic and see which one of AAO's lovely sprite artists will help!
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
CeresLiberty

Post by CeresLiberty »

Is shall do so! But I know I can get super focused once the darn semester's finally over >3<

And I've been wanting to join for a while >w< glad I finally got to be here :D
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

I am alive. O:

Hi there. It's been an awful long time since I last came by.

Sorry I've been away for so long, AAO. I don't really have an excuse save for one: school. As you may or may not know, I'm in a Master's degree- Magister, if you're in Europe, I think. That's part of the reason I've been gone so long: I've been busy as hell. The amount of work is staggering, especially if it's literature-related. However, last trimester, my hard work finally paid off, as I finished all of my classroom courses with a 3.91 GPA. That basically means I'm probably Summa Cum Laude when I graduate from school, and if not, Magna. Just last week, I was invited to an awards ceremony, where I got a medal due to excellent GPA- in other words, for the first time in my life, I made Dean's List/Honor Roll, and now I can finish my graduate thesis in peace. Not only that, but I'm also doing very well lately: just last week I got a call from a contest I entered one of my stories in, telling me to drop by the award ceremony this week because I have "two things" waiting for me. I MIGHT have won something with my essay and story. Or I got an honorary mention. Who knows? Chances are pretty high by now that I will finally be published in an anthology of the contest.

I owe this community an apology. I haven't even had the decency of dropping by in about... two years, is it? And I haven't even continued my fan case series... it is currently on an indefinite hiatus. I'm sorry, but this is about priorities. The cases are the lowest of the low right now. I want to finish them, I really do. But I won't jeopardize my future over a hobby.

I wonder how much has this place changed since I last returned.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Hi Ryu! :D
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

Hey Buddy. Sorry I wasn't around for so long.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!