Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by TKinhonipei »

I have to read all the posts xD

Many thanks ^^ great to see you again as well!
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

I've come to the decision that starting today, now that I'm going to be a college student (well community college but whatever i'm not entirely sure what the difference there is) I'm going to be making more of a concerted effort to stay away from AAO. I won't be completely gone because I will get bored very quickly and refreshing the AAO homepage in the vain pathetic hope of activity has become a habit at this point, but I'll be avoiding stuff like actually creating content by and for the site. (As if I did that before ahahahahahahahahaha) This means I'm going to be dropping RPs, and... no, that's about it all I ever did here was RP. So that's a thing.

Anyways college awaits but once I completely bomb that and waste the opportunity of higher learning, I'll be sure to come back and whine about it. see you.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Well that's a shame. We'll miss you, Sleuth.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
MrCanadianDonut

Post by MrCanadianDonut »

Hi. I'm Donut. I'm crazy. You shouldn't talk to me.
JPingas456

Hi! I am new to this!

Post by JPingas456 »

Hello, boys and girls, i am new to this site! My username is JPingas456...or just call me Pingas. I want to say i'm recently new to this site so i don't know to much about it. I know its a site where you can create your own cases, i'm starting to created my ones, but you may noticed that they aren't too shocking, tense etc. is because i don't know ALL mechanics on this website. Now i want to say this: Thank you, Unas! I tested your site and it's awesome! I love the idea of creating your own cases! I hope all of you guys enjoy me on this site!
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Hi! I am new to this!

Post by enigma »

Hi, New to This. I'm enigma.

First up, welcome to the site.
Secondly, instead of making anew thread you should have probably posted here. :P
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Merged thread into Intro thread, welcome to the forum.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Nevfx

Post by Nevfx »

Hi everyone, I'm back!

A flash of inspiration got me back to creating trials! Info in the signature... ;)
KashKey

Post by KashKey »

I'm new person who doesn't understand this site! Yay!
Nevfx

Post by Nevfx »

Welcome! What don't you understand?
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Hello! I'm rather new to this whole thing, though I have played a few fan trials. There are some, to be frank, flipping AMAZING trials here and your community is awesome, by the way (as well as your variety of smileys - I've never seen so many, and I've even been to the MSPA forums (and they have a lot)).

I have a couple ideas for trials, but I don't have a lot of time, or any skill with the trial editor, so they may just end up being fanfictions instead. We'll see.

Anyway, hello world! I hope that I can somehow give back to this cool community the entertainment and enjoyment it has given me!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Corvus

Here goes nothing...

Post by Corvus »

Names Corvus. while I have not played that many of the Ace Attorney games, I more or less know the ropes. I found this place by a bunch of the online trials on youtube, and, I thought, why not, wouldn't hurt to be an attorney. I hope I can fit in as best as I can here, and I'm glad to be part of the community.
energizerspark

Re: Here goes nothing...

Post by energizerspark »

Hi Corvus. Hope you enjoy your stay. You appear to have missed the welcome thread.
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
Tap

Post by Tap »

I'll be even more inactive than I currently am over the next few weeks since I'm off to London in just a couple of hours! I'll have internet access, though, so no doubt I'll check AAO here and there if I have a moment. And while I'm in the UK, I'll be meeting up with Ping' and Meph in person! Going to be a very interesting experience meeting up for the first time... :)
ImageImage
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Tap wrote:I'll be even more inactive than I currently am over the next few weeks since I'm off to London in just a couple of hours! I'll have internet access, though, so no doubt I'll check AAO here and there if I have a moment. And while I'm in the UK, I'll be meeting up with Ping' and Meph in person! Going to be a very interesting experience meeting up for the first time... :)
Have fun meeting Frenchy! Try not to get your head cut off in the impending baguette duel.