Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Kayla Robbins
Spoken languages: English

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by Kayla Robbins »

Sup, guys... I've been here for a while but never used the forums... XD I am Kayla, 'tis a pleasure! <3
Marios2
Spoken languages: Greek, English

Post by Marios2 »

Well, if I want to get involved with anything significant around here I suppose I should introduce myself.
Thus... hello! I am Marios. Well, Marios2, but that's only because Marios was already taken. I come from Greece, age 15. That sounds young to you but that's because I was born November, which is quite far, toward the end of the year.

I had registered this account a year or so ago, playing around with the trial editor and playing a few cases. Even though I was able to play AA without knowing what it actually is, I realized I could kill two birds with one stone by going through the first AA game alongside the case editor and all the custom cases with fancy things I never knew what they actually were - so I did. That's what got me knowing at least the basics so that I could show face to the forums.

So, hello, Ace Attorney Online! How are you?
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

Marios2 wrote:hello! I am Marios. I come from Greece
Γεια σου, Μάριε! Δεν περίμενα και άλλον Έλληνα εδώ :D . Είμαι ο Νίκος.

(To everyone who didn't get a thing; too bad. Learn Greek :P )
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marios2
Spoken languages: Greek, English

Post by Marios2 »

Γεια σου Νίκο! Είμαι ο Μάριος. Βλέπω απάντησες γρήγορα μόλις αντιλήφθηκες πως υπάρχει κι' άλλος Έλληνας.

(To everyone who didn't get a thing; it's alright. I'm not like that Jerky Boy who leaves foreigners in the shadows.)
Spoiler : Transcript :
Nicky Boy: Hi Marios! I'm the only Greek around here so you better leave immediately :D . I'm Nick.

Marios2: Hi Nick! I'm Marios. And I don't like how you behave to other Greeks.

Translator's Note: Try scrolling down.

Spoiler : Actual Transcript :
Nicky Boy: Hi Marios! I didn't expect another Greek here :D . I'm Nick.

Marios2: Hi Nick! I'm Marios. I see you responded quickly as soon as you found out there's another Greek.
Jordarrian

Post by Jordarrian »

sup nerds
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Without getting into the details, a very long series of events means that I will be kept very busy through all of March and half of April. Expect me to have minimal activity until then.

PM is the best way to reach me, if needed for something important.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
NihilismFormula

Post by NihilismFormula »

I apologize for vanishing today. I had a mental freakout that resulted in my computer breaking. I will be getting a new one tomorrow and hopefully regular activity can resume then. Until tmrw afternoon, you can try and contact me on twitter or even PM here and hopefully I'll be able to respond.

Sincerely,
NN
Powerstar9

Post by Powerstar9 »

Time to properly introduce myself:
Sup, guys! I'm Powerstar9, your friendly neighborhood voice actor. I registered two years ago after playing through the first Ace Attorney game, and I've been a fan ever since. I'm currently messing with the editor and am planning on writing a trilogy. In the meantime, if you want voiceovers, exclamations, grunts, etc. for your projects, I'm available anytime! :larry:
Welcome to My World. Image
RiversideVaporeon

Post by RiversideVaporeon »

Yo, what's going on guys, it's Riverside here! (Or RiversideVaporeon if you wanna be TECHNICAL) I'm fairly new to the forums, but I have tampered with the case editor (I've got on in the works right now, hehe). I'm into Pokemon and surprisingly, Ace Attorney (I know, I know, please keep your gasps to a quiet rumble). I've got some ideas and a bizarre AA crossover idea that may or may never come to fruition, so I might ramble on them one day. :cute:
Anyway, see you guys around, and stay cool! (The pun could've worked if I was IcesideGlaceon :sideglance2:)
No idea what I'm doing to be honest.
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Um... hi.

So... it's me, I'm, uh, back, I guess you could say I guess this might be a little unexpected, and, uh... I don't really know what to say. I feel like a sorry is in order, I mean, for disappearing without so much as a “bye.” But then, maybe I'm making it too big a deal? I'm just one guy on AAO, after all. Still, I feel like... just like it was really rude of me to vanish like that.

I guess the point is, that I want to be back and active and posting again. University had started for me, and I felt so crazy busy that it was easy to end up being inactive. Eventually, it felt like I'd been inactive for so long that it'd be weird to show up again. Luckily, Fantasyhunt snapped me out of that. I know 'em outside of AAO, and they talked to me and convinced me to stop being so ridiculous about the whole thing.

I guess, basically... long time, no see It really does feel good to say hello again. That's really the main of it.

...Although, I really should mention that I don't know how long I'm going to be around, eheheh, despite all by bluster and melodrama... Y'see, I'm going to be going on a two-year religious mission, probably in the next couple months, maybe as soon as mid-July depending. So... I don't have long, so to speak.

But I'm still glad to be here, and I plan on making the most of the time! I can't promise how active I'll be, but I'll at least be around in some capacity. Maybe I'm being melodramatic about this whole thing, but it really does feel nice to post again... and it looks like a lot's happened, just from a glance (the domain, for one thing; it was weird, the old url not working; I got worried for a second).

So... sorry again for disappearing without saying anything, and... hi.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

woah what the heck you're back?

Nice to see you again!

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

run while you still can
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Hey there Calvin! Good to see you again! We've missed ya! Welcome back for however long it is.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Welcome back!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Thank you all! Like I said, it's good to be back.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!