Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Marios2
Spoken languages: Greek, English

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by Marios2 »

Welcome, Nexeno! I'd please ask you don't sign your posts, as the poster's username is visible to the left of every post at all times. It kinda gets annoying to see them pile up.
JPingas456
Spoken languages: English

Hello. I am back, and I'm trying something

Post by JPingas456 »

Hello there. I am JPingas456. You know those times where you just look back on your past and all you can think of was "Why did I make this?!". Yeah, that was me when I decided to revisit this site after a year. I am a fan of multiple games, Ace Attorney is one of them, and I am proud at the AAO team for making such a good fan-game for the AA fans. From what I could get, my old cases consisted of dumb ideas that just came out of my head since I get starstruck by every new thing I could find and just made the case without thinking. Now, I decided to go back to say hello again and whatnot. I am not willing to be those guys who will work on a lot of cases, since I am not one that is able to get good case ideas out of nowhere, like a bunch of people here. But, I am working on a remaster my most recent case, "Turnabout Tale", the case that I feel proud of after looking back into it, and that I thought could be the one to improve to the max with my new knowledge. My problem is sprites. Custom sprites to be precise. I have some ideas in my head, but to do them I need custom sprites, something I can't make by myself, and I doubt anyone would be willing to help me out, so my only choice is to either just not add these moments the way I wanted, or just look for sprites and hope to god I find what I need. Well, for now, I'll work on what I can, for now. See you guys soon...
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Welcome back!

You can find a lot of custom sprites here. In my experience, a case that needs very specific sprites is not likely to get completed. It's just too easy to tell yourself, "I'll work on when I get the sprites," which never happens. I encourage you to just change these scenes, if that topic doesn't have the sprites you need.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Nikku4211

Post by Nikku4211 »

Hi. I'm Nikku4211. I think I'm going to have some fun creating funny cases.

How do I make a cross examination?
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Post by 123fendas »

Nikku4211 wrote:Hi. I'm Nikku4211. I think I'm going to have some fun creating funny cases.

How do I make a cross examination?
The "Getting Started with AAO V6" tutorial, specifically section 5, explains how to make a cross-examination.
Nikku4211

Post by Nikku4211 »

Thanks.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Life has gotten incredibly busy and stressful these last couple of days, and the endpoint is unclear. I'll do what I can to keep my current obligations here (that means you, PMs I haven't been able to get to for a couple of days), but don't expect much beyond that for however long this lasts. It will be at least a week, but most likely two or more.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Sami-Fire

Post by Sami-Fire »

Hello, everyone.

I don't know how many of you remember me, or how you remember me as, but... hi, I'm Sami. I was here a long time ago. I made some iffy trials and made a lot of fusses. Life ate me. I went through college and graduate school and didn't have time to come back. Even when I did have time, well... I'll be frank. I was afraid to come back because I thought too many people would remember me as the loose cannon I was and not see how I had changed. I felt like I'd "done too much." But I missed you all very much. Even the people I was mean to. (I'm still sorry.)

I want to come back and have a clean slate with you all. Maybe even play with a project or two. I hope to see you all around.

In conclusion, here, have a puffski.
Spoiler : Puffski slightly bigger than expected... :
Here, there, back again. ahih=makyan;
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Puuuuuuuffski~

Welcome baaaaack~

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
DSY

Post by DSY »

Hey! Its sami!

..........................................what do you mean: 'Who am i'!?
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
RashFaustinho

Post by RashFaustinho »

Just a lurker. Hi there!

I wanted to ask: Is Blackrune gone for good? I really enjoyed his/her cases. These were the ones I liked the most.
to4ooo4

Post by to4ooo4 »

I'm a user that joined back in 2014; I was, well, a major idiot back then. Not so much anymore though. Glad to be back!
~Tora
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

RashFaustinho wrote:Just a lurker. Hi there!

I wanted to ask: Is Blackrune gone for good? I really enjoyed his/her cases. These were the ones I liked the most.
He isn't gone, but not actively making trials, as far as I'm aware. He lurks on the Discord channel.
Pigfaced

Post by Pigfaced »

Hello everyone! My name is Pigfaced and I'm new to this site. I'll try and make a case after I finish JFA, and hopefully see if you'll enjoy it. :dekiller:
AceAttorneyIsh67

Post by AceAttorneyIsh67 »

Hi there! My Name is AceAttorneyIsh67 and will be here to scrounge around for shenanigans and trial makings.