AAO Mafia Round V- LIVING THREAD: [TOWNIES WIN!]

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
NatLazy

Re: AAO Mafia Round V- LIVING THREAD: [TOWNIES WIN!]

Post by NatLazy »

WOO HOOO!!!!
AAO Mafia Round V
Night Ten
Courtroom X
Judge The trial for the Night Ten town meeting has come to order! Does the GM have any opening statements?
Geno I have a few comments.
First of all, I'd like to commend the players for their diligence, the ones that have constantly played their best, and have never faltered.
Secondly, I'm very disappointed in some of the attitudes this round. This game is one of communication and conflict. If you're unwilling to do that, then I weep for you.
Lastly, I never like deciding things by a coin that needn't be. So, here we go. (EDIT: I didn't anticipate last-minute votes. It's a good thing the vote didn't change anything! Consider the rest for dramatic effect.)
Flash, run program coinfliporfate.exe!
Flash Noted.
Flash Running coinflipoffate.exe ... ... ...
10% ... 30% ... 50% ... 60% ...
75$ ... 80% ... 90% ... 100% ...flip!
... ... ...
Ami Flash!?
Flash ...PrsctrTails. Be right back...
30 minutes later...
Flash … Hah… It's done. I carried out the execution rather swiftly. I came to his mansion, dark, and tall. It's halls screamed the horror stories like the tongues of many banshees.
I saw him in his library. He was reading over some law books. He, however, hadn't noticed me. So I pushed the shelf onto him...
And then I decided to smash on a few more bookcases on him, just for good measure. I then pulled his corpse from the heap, and I used a one-use program that Neal gave me, to scan him...and then I learned...
It's over...PrsctrTails was the last of the Mafiosi. The Koopa Troop is no more.
Judge There is no need to further go through the evidence. The townies have attained victory. Good show, to everyone.
Ami The bulk of you fought valiantly, and trusted in your gut, even in the face of investigations.
Neal You persisted through the days and weeks, and planned and plotted like no AAO round before.
Flash And while the mafia may have lost, it did extraordinarily well. Not to mention the grab for Wario was very close, only minutes apart.
AlterGeno It was a very pleasing show. Even for those that didn't do so well, or were bolted, learn from your mistakes, and grow stronger, and play even harder next round.
Geno You've made me a very proud GM, everyone. I hope the next round goes just as well as the last.
However, the next round may be further off than you think. I am instituting a mandatory AAO Mafia break for two weeks from today. After such time, a new GM will open the discussion and sign-ups for Round VI.
This round means a lot of things to me. It shows the growth of many players, and also yielded many unexpected results. I'm applying this data to future rounds, and possible rule changes.
And so, the game comes to an official end. Feel free to view the Dead Thread. I will soon lock both the LT and DT, and open up a Reminiscence thread.
'Till then...
Scribs Enjoy life, in every moment, and all it's blessings.
Haha, good round guys!!
PrsctrTails

Post by PrsctrTails »

How do I get the firefox Trial thing to work?

It never worked for me.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

I don't know, you'll have to be specific. Take all further discussion to the Reminiscence topic.
since 2008!