Looking Back

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Super legenda
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Re: Looking Back

Post by Super legenda »

Nicky Boy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:48 pm
DJJ6800 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:37 pmTotally not sucking up to you so you'll declare me the winner.
Smh my head, how could you??? This kind of behavior is unacceptable!

Totally not taking SL's side to give myself a better image
Hol up.

:hobo:
User avatar
Nicky Boy
Posts: 563
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:54 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English
Location: Greece

Re: Looking Back

Post by Nicky Boy »

Me? Being hypocritical? Never! :sawhit:
Image Image
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
risefromtheashes
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 am
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish + Armenian (not fluent)
Location: Name's Ash; pronouns are they/them.

Re: Looking Back

Post by risefromtheashes »

We are halfway done with the awards ceremony! We should be finished within the next week at this rate. :)
Super legenda
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Re: Looking Back

Post by Super legenda »

risefromtheashes wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:33 am We are halfway done with the awards ceremony! We should be finished within the next week at this rate. :)
Yeah! We are working as best and fast as we can, and I'm also shocked too at the rate we're going, stay tuned!
User avatar
DJJ6800
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English
Location: Somewhere on the Planet Earth

Re: Looking Back

Post by DJJ6800 »

Super legenda wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 am
risefromtheashes wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:33 am We are halfway done with the awards ceremony! We should be finished within the next week at this rate. :)
Yeah! We are working as best and fast as we can, and I'm also shocked too at the rate we're going, stay tuned!
You guys aiming to be longer than the Novus Ordo Turnaboutum awards ceremony or something? Cause last I checked, over 500 frames and being halfway done is pretty long.
My trials:Tales of a Turnabout viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12553
Turnabout Reality viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12949
Super legenda
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Re: Looking Back

Post by Super legenda »

DJJ6800 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 pm
Super legenda wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 am
risefromtheashes wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:33 am We are halfway done with the awards ceremony! We should be finished within the next week at this rate. :)
Yeah! We are working as best and fast as we can, and I'm also shocked too at the rate we're going, stay tuned!
You guys aiming to be longer than the Novus Ordo Turnaboutum awards ceremony or something? Cause last I checked, over 500 frames and being halfway done is pretty long.
Hehehe, just wait and see...
User avatar
risefromtheashes
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 am
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish + Armenian (not fluent)
Location: Name's Ash; pronouns are they/them.

Re: Looking Back

Post by risefromtheashes »

DJJ6800 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 pm
Super legenda wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 am
risefromtheashes wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:33 am We are halfway done with the awards ceremony! We should be finished within the next week at this rate. :)
Yeah! We are working as best and fast as we can, and I'm also shocked too at the rate we're going, stay tuned!
You guys aiming to be longer than the Novus Ordo Turnaboutum awards ceremony or something? Cause last I checked, over 500 frames and being halfway done is pretty long.
You just wait! :3
User avatar
SuperAj3
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 am
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)
Location: Legal Land

Re: Looking Back

Post by SuperAj3 »

risefromtheashes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:04 am
DJJ6800 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 pm
Super legenda wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 am

Yeah! We are working as best and fast as we can, and I'm also shocked too at the rate we're going, stay tuned!
You guys aiming to be longer than the Novus Ordo Turnaboutum awards ceremony or something? Cause last I checked, over 500 frames and being halfway done is pretty long.
You just wait! :3
I feel I need to inception this comment chain some more LOL
I eagerly await your plans :manella:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
risefromtheashes
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 am
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish + Armenian (not fluent)
Location: Name's Ash; pronouns are they/them.

Re: Looking Back

Post by risefromtheashes »

We have finished several hundred frames today (still going) and currently have a total of 950!
User avatar
DJJ6800
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English
Location: Somewhere on the Planet Earth

Re: Looking Back

Post by DJJ6800 »

risefromtheashes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 am We have finished several hundred frames today (still going) and currently have a total of 950!
At this rate, it'll be a solid hour in this ceremony before we find out who the winner is.
My trials:Tales of a Turnabout viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12553
Turnabout Reality viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12949
Super legenda
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Re: Looking Back

Post by Super legenda »

DJJ6800 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:50 am
risefromtheashes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 am We have finished several hundred frames today (still going) and currently have a total of 950!
At this rate, it'll be a solid hour in this ceremony before we find out who the winner is.
Haha, that'd be really funny. But naaaaah. What are you saying?
User avatar
risefromtheashes
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 am
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish + Armenian (not fluent)
Location: Name's Ash; pronouns are they/them.

Re: Looking Back

Post by risefromtheashes »

DJJ6800 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:50 am
risefromtheashes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 am We have finished several hundred frames today (still going) and currently have a total of 950!
At this rate, it'll be a solid hour in this ceremony before we find out who the winner is.
It's for good reason!!!!!
User avatar
SuperAj3
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 am
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)
Location: Legal Land

Re: Looking Back

Post by SuperAj3 »

DJJ6800 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:50 am
risefromtheashes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 am We have finished several hundred frames today (still going) and currently have a total of 950!
At this rate, it'll be a solid hour in this ceremony before we find out who the winner is.
Inb4 this being the opening
"Welcome to the awards ceremony!"
"XXXX won"
"ON TO THE SHENANIGANS!"
ImageImageImage
Super legenda
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Gender: Male
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Re: Looking Back

Post by Super legenda »

Have another update just to shock you further about Ash's speed at casemaking! Seriously, I've never seen someone so motivated since Vergil.

We surpassed 1000 frames.
User avatar
risefromtheashes
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 am
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish + Armenian (not fluent)
Location: Name's Ash; pronouns are they/them.

Re: Looking Back

Post by risefromtheashes »

Super legenda wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:09 am Have another update just to shock you further about Ash's speed at casemaking! Seriously, I've never seen someone so motivated since Vergil.

We surpassed 1000 frames.
Make that 1,117. We're getting there, I promise! We're in the last third of the ceremony.
Post Reply