Butterfly Effect

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Awsome2464
Spoken languages: English

Re: Butterfly Effect

Post by Awsome2464 »

RiverCastle wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:35 pm If this isn't already too late to join in, I'd like to enter the competition. I have been working on something for about a month now. I just wasn't sure whether I could make something presentable until the set date, but now I'm pretty confident I can. If it's already too close to the deadline, I understand.
So long as the "something" was created for this competition/with the competition in mind and isn't something unrelated that just happens to fit the theme, then I don't see anything in the general rules or this competition's rules that prevents you from joining in. Just be aware that you've got 20 days left as of now.
RiverCastle
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by RiverCastle »

Yes, it was created specifically with the competition in mind. I just wanted to be certain I could deliver something before saying anything, but maybe it'd have been best to just join in from the beginning. Anyway, a couple of screenshots then:
Spoiler : :
ImageImage
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

I'd like to join in the competition as well!
I am Banned
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

Bannedfrom7 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:24 pm I'd like to join in the competition as well!
You're added, just please be aware that you've got a small amount of time to create an entry
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

I’m aware, thank you!
I am Banned
ikuzonos
Spoken languages: English, limited French

Post by ikuzonos »

Spent most of today working on my entry (instead of studying, oops) and I think I might actually have this finished on time! I made way more progress in a few hours than I expected to have done by the deadline.
Hypeshots to celebrate:
ImageImage
Sparrow | they/them | 20 | part time college student, full time fool
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish + Armenian (not fluent)

Post by risefromtheashes »

RiverCastle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:24 pm Yes, it was created specifically with the competition in mind. I just wanted to be certain I could deliver something before saying anything, but maybe it'd have been best to just join in from the beginning. Anyway, a couple of screenshots then:
ImageImage
I'm quite interested in this case just from the first screenshot alone. I hope it's finished soon!
Name's Ash! Pronouns are they/them.
Check out my music & art thread here!