Never Trust The Narrator

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Re: Never Trust The Narrator

Post by TheDoctor »

Reecer6 wrote:I'd go with "Prof Lay and the Turn of the Gold Wit" myself.

It's the perf al.
Don't bring Persona into this. I've got enough on my plate already trying to make Professor Layton and Umineko fit together with Ace Attorney elements.

Although, given how much it rains on Rokkenjima, perhaps the midnight channel... No, that's stupid, forget that.
Image Image Image
Acid Rain
Spoken languages: English, Canadian Redneck English

Post by Acid Rain »

I don't mind running the next comp, but ideally I would have one or two co-judges. Or being a co-judge myself, if that's preferable. PM if you're interesting in helping/taking over, preferably someone who knows how/actually uses Discord, since 'm barely on it.

rip less cool ttt banner
clcman
Spoken languages: English

Post by clcman »

Hey guys. Just so you know, Acid Rain and I are co-judges for the next comp, the thread for which is up. Onwards into the unknown!!
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Congratulations to DWaM, and join the next competition here!

This topic is not locked.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson