I'll Face Myself

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Blizdi
Spoken languages: English

Re: I'll Face Myself

Post by Blizdi »

So, who is going to host the next comp if this was a special case competition?
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Jakkid, who won the last regular competition.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
clcman
Spoken languages: English

Post by clcman »

I've been meaning to get back around here and congratulate Ferdie and Tiag for finally getting their things done. I only regret that I cannot say the same, but at least this put AWoT back on my radar, so even just that has improved the chances of success.
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken