Turnabout Convergence

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Re: Turnabout Convergence

Post by ZetaAzuel »

I know I know... I really am trying to get all this done. If I have to... Do you guys just want the results ASAP and want me to give the reviews later? On that note should I wait for Wooper? I hate to make the results without him but... I might just have to.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Well, I'd personally prefer the results ASAP. Though, having the reports ASAP would be even better but that's not an option, is it?

I think I'll go for option one.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Speaking as a friend of the court competition, I would advise publicly announcing the deadline for results, making it eight days from now at the absolute most. (Personally, I'd go with four or six.) If Wooper hasn't played all entries by the day before or you know that he won't have played all entries by the before, thus making him not competent to judge, I would make the decision without him. If Wooper has played all entries by the day before, make the deliberations with him. Extending the results any longer is not only against the rules, but it's not very good-spirited. However, if Wooper is able to perform his judge duties in a reasonable period of time, then he is entitled to a chance, by virtue of being a judge. (Of course, you could say that two weeks is sufficient and the third superfluous.)

That said, from my understanding of Wooper's current state of judging and vacationing, he wouldn't be reasonably able to make any of the proposed deadlines.

Regarding the results/reviews, I'd prefer not giving results before reviews. I'm apathetic as to whether reviews precedes results, or they are released simultaneously. Again, speaking as a friend of the competition, not an entrant, whose concerns dominate mine.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
clcman

Post by clcman »

Enthalpy wrote:Speaking as a friend of the court competition, I would advise publicly announcing the deadline for results, making it eight days from now at the absolute most. (Personally, I'd go with four or six.) If Wooper hasn't played all entries by the day before or you know that he won't have played all entries by the before, thus making him not competent to judge, I would make the decision without him. If Wooper has played all entries by the day before, make the deliberations with him. Extending the results any longer is not only against the rules, but it's not very good-spirited. However, if Wooper is able to perform his judge duties in a reasonable period of time, then he is entitled to a chance, by virtue of being a judge. (Of course, you could say that two weeks is sufficient and the third superfluous.)

That said, from my understanding of Wooper's current state of judging and vacationing, he wouldn't be reasonably able to make any of the proposed deadlines.

Regarding the results/reviews, I'd prefer not giving results before reviews. I'm apathetic as to whether reviews precedes results, or they are released simultaneously. Again, speaking as a friend of the competition, not an entrant, whose concerns dominate mine.
DANG IT ENTHALPY STOP BEING SENSIBLE!!!
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Four to five days should be enough I think. So I should be able to make reports and all in that timeframe Or less.

Also ima spend as much of my time today finishing up Zeels entry and then finish with Gav's.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
Wooper
Spoken languages: English, un peu de français

Post by Wooper »

Honestly, at this point, I think I might have to stop being a judge :/ Sorry, everyone.
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

At least you're telling us instead of just shirking off and hoping that nobody notices.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Welp... seems that all the pressure is on me now ._.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

*cackles evilly*

And if you make the wrong decision... *gets shotgun ready*

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

ZetaAzuel wrote:Welp... seems that all the pressure is on me now ._.
Silly Zeta. It's not pressure if there isn't a countdown timer.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

enigma wrote:Well, I'd personally prefer the results ASAP. Though, having the reports ASAP would be even better but that's not an option, is it?

I think I'll go for option one.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Silly kwando, there's no way for him to finish judging and give us the reports/results in just ten seconds.

Five minutes should be enough for Zeta Speed.

Now, should it happen that you don't make it in this perfectly reasonable timeframe, you shall be accused as an impostor if you don't declare me and Ping' the winners.

My logic is flawless.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Don't be silly, we all know I won with my super secret entry "Turnabout Kennan". Which was filled with bribes. And typos. And non-locked rooms. *cackle*

Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Can't tell if Zeta would be offended that you got Kennen's name wrong or if he would regard it as a homage to his Typos. Or if he would even notice.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle