Can't find Defense and Prosecution bench background.

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Modérateur: EN - Forum Moderators

Règles du forum

Can't find Defense and Prosecution bench background. 

Message par UsernameLength3and20 » Mer Mars 13, 2019 8:05 pm

I'm so sorry for wasting your time on this useless post, i know i'm annoying and stupid... But i just can't find the defense and prosecutions benches, it's been several minutes. I'm trying to create my own trial, could you help me? ( Yes i clicked pre-defined places ) :gumshoe: Again... Sorry to waste your time...
UsernameLength3and20

Message(s) : 2
Genre: Masculin
Langues parlées: English, Swedish, Russian.

Re: Can't find Defense and Prosecution bench background. 

Message par Tiagofvarela » Mer Mars 13, 2019 8:09 pm

UsernameLength3and20 a écrit :I'm so sorry for wasting your time on this useless post, i know i'm annoying and stupid... But i just can't find the defense and prosecutions benches, it's been several minutes. I'm trying to create my own trial, could you help me? ( Yes i clicked pre-defined places ) :gumshoe: Again... Sorry to waste your time...

If you open the 'Predefined places' section, they can be found in the "Courtroom Benches" Place. If you set the screen position to the left you'll get the defence, and if you set it to the right you'll get the prosecution. 'Centered' will give you the witness stand (which is what it shows by default).
A Laggy Turnabout
A Batty Turnabout
A Tricky Turnabout
Upcoming: A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Tiagofvarela

Message(s) : 265
Langues parlées: English, Portuguese

Message par UsernameLength3and20 » Mer Mars 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Tiagofvarela a écrit :
UsernameLength3and20 a écrit :I'm so sorry for wasting your time on this useless post, i know i'm annoying and stupid... But i just can't find the defense and prosecutions benches, it's been several minutes. I'm trying to create my own trial, could you help me? ( Yes i clicked pre-defined places ) :gumshoe: Again... Sorry to waste your time...

If you open the 'Predefined places' section, they can be found in the "Courtroom Benches" Place. If you set the screen position to the left you'll get the defence, and if you set it to the right you'll get the prosecution. 'Centered' will give you the witness stand (which is what it shows by default).

Thank you so much! :redd:
UsernameLength3and20

Message(s) : 2
Langues parlées: English, Swedish, Russian.

Message par Enthalpy » Jeu Mars 14, 2019 2:01 pm

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you read this tutorial.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson

Current AAO Development Priority: Issue #94: Grayscale Mode
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Message(s) : 4488
Langues parlées: English, limited Spanish

Retour vers Help and Support