How to leave a collaboration?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Narokh
Spoken languages: German, English

How to leave a collaboration?

Post by Narokh »

As the subject says, I would like to know how to leave a collaboration.
Neither the search nor looking through the help section provided any info for me. As much as I looked, I couldn't find anything - but I may just be blind... :XD:

The thing is, that after my rather long hiatus here, I recently got more active again and just found out that I had been added as collaborateur in a trial. For what reasons I have no idea, seeing as I can't remember ever being asked - or at least agreed to - collab on a trial, so naturally I'd like to remove myself from it. So, any help on how to do that would be appreciated.
Visit my "Matt Silver: Ace Attorney" Trial Series Thread!

I also have a Sprite Thread.

Current Avatar created by Aer
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Re: How to leave a collaboration?

Post by Nicky Boy »

I would also like to know that. I have sent a PM to the creator of a trial I collaborated but they didn't respond nor was I removed.
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: How to leave a collaboration?

Post by Enthalpy »

AAO currently doesn't let you leave a collaboration. This is high up on our list of features to add!

In the meantime, send me a PM asking which collaborations you want out of, and I can remove you.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson