Glitch keeping me stuck

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

SkylaGaming
Spoken languages: English

Glitch keeping me stuck

Post by SkylaGaming »

In the case called The Assistant's Turnabout by Enigma, at the part where you point out someone could've gone in via the window to solve the second testimony, nothing happens no matter where I click.

I'm essentially stuck.

Help.
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Re: Glitch keeping me stuck

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

There's a thread for this case. You should ask it there, as it's specific to Enigma's case.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Your post is far too vague for me to even say if this is a request for help or a bug report. If this is a bug report, why do you think this is a bug? If this is a help request, then yes, go to that topic.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
SkylaGaming
Spoken languages: English

Post by SkylaGaming »

I've read through and commented on the thread, and seeming as nobody else mentioned this, it's a bug that has only affected me, but happens every time I try to get through the segment where you select part of the crime scene photo to show there was another way in (i think the window is the answer, but I can't click on anything.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

"Can't click on anything" is new information. If you have the same problem as here, this is a problem in the game script - ask the author's to fix it.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson