Help with creating a fan case.

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Help with creating a fan case.

Post by Super legenda »

Hello! Im new in this page and i want can make easily a fan case... but i didn't know anything of programming, so... Someone can make the case i want? Is based in a fanfic i make. Thanks in advance.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Help with creating a fan case.

Post by Enthalpy »

I'll move this to the Request Topic soon, which is where these topics are supposed to go.

That said, requests for somebody to make a case for you will almost certainly go unanswered. The editor is fairly intuitive, so give it a try, and ask in the Help and Support forum if you have a specific question about how to do something in the editor.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Thanks, obviously i go to help in the case, and how i says before, i have problems making a case with the editor because i don't know of programming
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

You don't need a programming background to use the editor. If you have a specific problem, just ask it.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Ooook, but the screen is black, thanks you.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

There are many reasons you may see a black top screen. I will need to see your case myself to say anything more definitive. Can I have the link for it, as well as playtester status?
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

The case is... I didn't do so much, i'm writing the dialogues but i don't know how make the background appears when i test, and i don't know how make a new character, i'm new after all.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Try reading this tutorial.
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Thanks you!