[E] How Move correctly?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

[E] How Move correctly?

Post by Super legenda »

My problem is: I can go to other parts, but the top screen don't change, only the examine screen change.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [E] How Move correctly?

Post by Enthalpy »

I suspect that you have not set the main frame.

Dialogue -> Open -> Settings -> Main Frame Screen Editor. There, you can set the background for your new place.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:I suspect that you have not set the main frame.

Dialogue -> Open -> Settings -> Main Frame Screen Editor. There, you can set the background for your new place.
Ah, ok, thanks again!
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Now the screen changes after the introduction conversation, not exactly when i touch the place to go.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Then you need to set the background in the introduction conversation as well. See II.a here if you don't know how to do that.

Also, these topics belong in the Help and Support subforum, not the Comments and Ideas subforum. I'll move them later.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:Then you need to set the background in the introduction conversation as well. See II.a here if you don't know how to do that.

Also, these topics belong in the Help and Support subforum, not the Comments and Ideas subforum. I'll move them later.
Thanks!