How i Super Object?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

How i Super Object?

Post by Super legenda »

In a time i want to do a Super Objection in my trial, but i dont know how do a SO, how i can make one?
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: How i Super Object?

Post by Enthalpy »

Before I answer your question, a disclaimer:

Super-objections are very easy to do badly. Speaking from personal experience, they are very easy to do badly if you are just starting out making trials. See here, here, and here, which explain the abstract problems with super-objections. More concretely, they usually require the player to read the author's mind as to which of many possibly theories to present and which evidence to use to present them.

If all that hasn't deterred you, just look at a trial which does a super-objection in the editor, and see how they do it. From the player link for the trial, replace "player" with "editor."
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:Before I answer your question, a disclaimer:

Super-objections are very easy to do badly. Speaking from personal experience, they are very easy to do badly if you are just starting out making trials. See here, here, and here, which explain the abstract problems with super-objections. More concretely, they usually require the player to read the author's mind as to which of many possibly theories to present and which evidence to use to present them.

If all that hasn't deterred you, just look at a trial which does a super-objection in the editor, and see how they do it. From the player link for the trial, replace "player" with "editor."
I go to do the trial with SO in a time, when i have more experience, not now.
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

How i Super Object?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I answered the question. You need to tell me what part you don't understand or give me a more specific question.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:I answered the question. You need to tell me what part you don't understand or give me a more specific question.
I go to the editor of other trial... Of what form?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I don't know what you mean by "Of what form?"
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Oh, now i comprend!