Making a copy of an entire trial

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

OrderOfTheNick
Spoken languages: English,Hungarian

Making a copy of an entire trial

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

Is it possible to create an exact copy of a trial? I'm planning to create a translation of my case, and this would make that much easier.
I made Turnabout in the Two Towers, the winner of the Method in the Madness case competition.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Making a copy of an entire trial

Post by Enthalpy »

Please look to see if a similar topic has already been started before starting a new one. (The search engine is a wonderful thing!) "How to clone a v6 trial" questions have been asked and answered.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
OrderOfTheNick
Spoken languages: English,Hungarian

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

Oh, sorry about that. Thank you very much! (The link in your post doesn't work, but I found the topic myself.)
I made Turnabout in the Two Towers, the winner of the Method in the Madness case competition.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Oops. For future reference, this link should work fine.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson