Help with frame timings

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Mewcario
Spoken languages: English

Help with frame timings

Post by Mewcario »

This might end up being a stupid question, and I feel stupid for asking it since it's in the "already asked questions" thread, however I can't seem to figure this out. As the title suggests, I need help with the "wait for" box on a frame. On the FAQ thread, it mentions it's measured in centeseconds (or whatever the spelling is if i got that wrong), but when I do 300 for 3 seconds, it goes too quick for what I'm trying to do with my trial.

For example, Theres a part where it goes from person to person around the court showing everyone shocked by a statement, but it moves between them too fast, and the sound effects can barely keep up with it either. I tried messing around with the timings a but but it was the same thing every time. The same goes for whenever I have an objection, or press during a CE. The timing I tried using was 350, or 3.5 seconds.

So, the main question is... am I stupid? :? Is there something wrong with how much timing i'm doing or is that question on the FAQ not up to date, and it's changed?
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Re: Help with frame timings

Post by 123fendas »

Wasn't it changed to milliseconds? 1000 is one second. In which case, the FAQ is outdated.
Mewcario
Spoken languages: English

Re: Help with frame timings

Post by Mewcario »

123fendas wrote:Wasn't it changed to milliseconds? 1000 is one second. In which case, the FAQ is outdated.
Yes, thank you. everything is working perfectly now! Thanks for the help!