A Strange Problem with "Reveal a Hidden Frame"

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

trialdude
Spoken languages: English

A Strange Problem with "Reveal a Hidden Frame"

Post by trialdude »

I'm making a cross-examination where a hidden statement will be revealed in a press conversation. I have the "hide at start" box checked on my hidden statement. However, when I put the action "reveal a hidden frame" on one of the frames in the press conversation, that frame gets skipped over while playtesting. I moved the action to a different frame in the conversation and it did the same thing with that frame. As a result, the hidden statement is never revealed. Can anyone help me fix this problem?
I have the stupidest username in all of AAO. Nowhere else will you find one more stupid.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: A Strange Problem with "Reveal a Hidden Frame"

Post by Enthalpy »

I can take a look at this myself. Can you give me the trial ID?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
trialdude

Post by trialdude »

It's 106435.
I have the stupidest username in all of AAO. Nowhere else will you find one more stupid.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

And now I have to ask for more details. Which frame's "reveal a hidden frame" isn't working? The hidden statement is revealed just fine when I play through this. You're talking about frame 1036 revealing frame 1040, right?

If not, which frames are you talking about? If so, try restarting your browser. Can you still reproduce the bug?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
trialdude

Post by trialdude »

That's really weird. I just tried it again and it worked just fine. I'll post here again if it comes back. Thanks anyway.