How to create multiple areas in 1 background? Rebuttals?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Torri 800
Spoken languages: English

How to create multiple areas in 1 background? Rebuttals?

Post by Torri 800 »

Scrolling, multiple areas in one single background, all that jazz. The only one to have this feature is quite literally JUST courtroom (centered for witnesses, left for defense attorney, right for prosecutor). I was wondering if I could somehow be able to create my own 3 or 2 area backgrounds, being able for the camera to scroll when switching between these areas in that single background.

This is a feature used almost entirely in Investigations/GK2. The only exception would be courtroom, and since I'm trying to create an Investigations style game, I'll need to use those kinds of backgrounds during rebuttals. Speaking of which...

http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=3726

The problem here is that this site has been taken down. This site was said to have had the rebuttal/argument popups that I need. The sound effects for Gyakuten Kenji rebuttal phases are also integral, but I can't find them(and the popups) anywhere.

Thanks again!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: How to create multiple areas in 1 background? Rebuttals?

Post by Enthalpy »

Anytime you see a link starting with aceattorney.sparklin.org, replace it with aaonline.fr, and the link should work.

As for "multiple areas in one background," it should be as simple as creating a place with a background larger than the standard 256x192. That's how the courtrooms work in AAO, behind the scenes.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson