Lost account email/password HELP!!!

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

beansarefun
Spoken languages: English

Lost account email/password HELP!!!

Post by beansarefun »

I lost the account password to an old account from several years ago. I have the username and the email I used to sign up, however the email account is closed and I cannot access it.

Is there anyway I can regain access to it?
The account was awesomecrafter24 and I can give you the email if needed
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Lost account email/password HELP!!!

Post by Enthalpy »

I can forward your request to the site administrator, but I'm not sure if he'll say yes or not.

Do you really need this account access? I'm looking at the trials that account has, and you have 47 frames of dialogue, but that's it.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
beansarefun
Spoken languages: English

Post by beansarefun »

The main thing the account had was my ideas for trial projects. I really only want access to see what I'd done on there so I can use those concepts to create new cases.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Well, PM me as much as you can think of to convince me that you actually own the account, and I'll see what the administrator says.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson