How do I make a "slide" button for investigation scenes?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Pechu317
Spoken languages: English

How do I make a "slide" button for investigation scenes?

Post by Pechu317 »

I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to make a "slide" button for investigation scenes? I would like it if the button wasn't in the "Move" section, but if that is the only way, then ok. Also, preferable there is a sliding movement instead of just immediately looking at the other side of the room. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated!
:larry:
plz give some internets
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: How do I make a "slide" button for investigation scenes?

Post by Enthalpy »

If you mean something like this, it's not available, and it's not a high enough priority for me to add it. If you want to try adding it yourself and know a thing or too about web coding, you may be able to add this yourself?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Pechu317

Post by Pechu317 »

what do you mean by web coding?
plz give some internets
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

HTML, CSS, JavaScript... If those words don't mean anything to you, then disregard what I said.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Pechu317

Post by Pechu317 »

I know how to code in some of those, but I'm just curious how I would actually insert code into or edit the code of the trial :?:
plz give some internets
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Oh, the code for the trial player is open source. The feature would have to be developed there.