CrossEximantion Problem

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Loxagon

CrossEximantion Problem

Post by Loxagon »

Also, when I show Evidence with ID2 on Statement 259, then Witness must say Statement 260 - But!!!

When I show Evidence then I LOST LIFE!!! Why?
Where is my Error?
Last edited by Meph on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: CrossEximantion Problem

Post by Unas »

Err... you're doing several things the wrong way. :P

Too bad I can't understand German : because of this I cannot even be sure of what you're wanting to do. :?

Anyway, a few points you misunderstood :
  • The co-council conversation is one that is read after the end of the testimony, before starting it again. It is supposed to be read every time the player reaches the end of the testimony.
    It makes no sense to fill it with texts of Phoenix presenting evidence, and even less to hide all messages it contains.
  • A hidden text will be skipped, and NOT displayed, until it is revealed with the proper action.
    Your contradiction points to message 260, but message 260 is hidden, so obviously it is skipped. Since the rest of the testimony (and your co-council conversation) is hidden, the testimony restarts directly.

I'm sorry I can't be of much more help, but I still don't really understand what you're trying to do :?
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Loxagon

Re: CrossEximantion Problem

Post by Loxagon »

Oh, this is it!

I has all wrote in "Co-Council", also when Phoenix is sure that WItness tell a big big lie. And in Lukes last Statement, i choise "releated Message 260". Oh, i dummy... :random:

When my trail is finish, i try to tell the Story here in English. (I know - My grammar is awful :cry: )

...at best, i make no Evidence... Or is someone here who can German and can help me?