Why am I having problems adding characters?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Dark Godot

Why am I having problems adding characters?

Post by Dark Godot »

Ok I can`t add Characters I go to make it and when I go to profiles all I get is this bar with Add on it and whenever I click it it goes down.
Johnny Saraswati

Re: Why am I having problems adding characters?

Post by Johnny Saraswati »

Dark Godot wrote:Ok I can`t add Characters I go to make it and when I go to profiles all I get is this bar with Add on it and whenever I click it it goes down.
Follow these steps
1. Click the box below `FULL NAME` and type in what you want the characters full name to be.
e.g. Johnny Saraswati
2. Click the box below `DISPLAYED NAME` and type in the name you want shown when they talk. e.g. Johnny
3. Click the box below `CHAR. PICTURE` and a list should appear with all the characters from the Ace Attorney Series, click the person who you want displayed in the profiles menu and click CONFIRM.
4.Click the box below `DESCRIPTION` and type the character`s description
e.g. Gender: Male
A person who would be an idiot to give away too many details in a forum post.
He`s very friendly (At time`s :lol: )

There you go, hope it helped (After all I put a lot of work in to this) If you don`t appreciate it then DIE!!! :twisted: (Jokes, don`t be offended.)
Last edited by Meph on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed spam
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Re: Why am I having problems adding characters?

Post by Meph »

If the add button isn't working, it might be because of your browser. Don't forget that Internet Explorer doesn't work with AAO.