How do character's fade in?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

MrJetz
Spoken languages: English

How do character's fade in?

Post by MrJetz »

I have seen it in other cases that the character fades in into screen.. Is this possible or is just me seeing things...

If it is how do I go around doing so? is there a fade-out option? & can the time it takes to fade be adjusted?

Help with this will be very appreciated,
Thanks! :)
henke37
Security expert / tools programmer
Spoken languages: Swedish,English

Re: Fade-In Character

Post by henke37 »

It is automatically done in some situations. If you ask me, it's rather inconsistent. You can not directly control it, you can not do any away fading and you can not control the timing.
Currently working on a redesign of Court-records.net.
MrJetz

Post by MrJetz »

henke37 wrote:It is automatically done in some situations. If you ask me, it's rather inconsistent. You can not directly control it, you can not do any away fading and you can not control the timing.
Oh I see... Well, I guess until is this is fixed I will have the animation myself.
Thanks for letting me know! :D
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Characters fade in automatically when the displayed character changes but the background remains the same. Therefore, as long as you remain in the same scene (same bg), it should all work by itself ;-)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
MrJetz

Post by MrJetz »

Unas wrote:Characters fade in automatically when the displayed character changes but the background remains the same. Therefore, as long as you remain in the same scene (same bg), it should all work by itself ;-)
That's weird.. cause it did not work when I did this.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Can you give me a link to the trial in question, so that I can have a look ?
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
MrJetz

Post by MrJetz »

Unas wrote:Can you give me a link to the trial in question, so that I can have a look ?
The link that your asking would be this
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=9519

EDIT:
I Found out how to do this after experimenting with the trial manager for a while. I do see that the fade-in feature randomly works so you can't really rely on it much...

This part after the Intro ( Just type "skip" to go to the area in question, this is when Phoenix Wright first appears on screen )
shadowthewolfaj

Re: How do character's fade in?

Post by shadowthewolfaj »

Hi, it's been 10 years, did anything change... I'm new to the site and I'm stuck on this
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: How do character's fade in?

Post by Enthalpy »

Can you elaborate on what exactly you're "stuck on"?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson