Where are good places to get external content?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Attorney at Law(l)

Where are good places to get external content?

Post by Attorney at Law(l) »

Anyone knows a good place to get music from? I'm refering to the music that plays in the background while a person sings wich, along with the singing, is considered a song (I don't know the musical term for that music). I'd like to use some for my trial. Also, anyone knows where I can get a picture of Apollo's red eye and the picture with the red-purple swirling background wich appears when exposing a twich with perception? I'd like to use those as backgrounds, kind of like the locations. I tried searching for those in the Court-Records database but found nothing. :|
henke37
Security expert / tools programmer
Spoken languages: Swedish,English

Re: External music and some more pictures

Post by henke37 »

Are you perhaps talking about the melody track? As for the swirly image, I think that we have it in the perceive request topic already.
Currently working on a redesign of Court-records.net.
Attorney at Law(l)

Re: Where are good places to get external content?

Yeah, the melody track is the thing. How do I get a track's URL, though? Also, where exactly is this topic? And what about the eye?
Attorney at Law(l)

Can anyone please help? (Needed to make a different post for attention, again :cry: )
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Post by Meph »

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how I can help you. :( You could try Court Records and see if there are any fan backgrounds and whatnot to use.