How do I make a contradiction?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

SamuraiKH2

How do I make a contradiction?

Post by SamuraiKH2 »

i know the contradiction is but how do i make it go to the message when they show the right evidence? and how do i create the message to begin with?
henke37
Security expert / tools programmer
Spoken languages: Swedish,English

Re: How do i make a contradiction?

Post by henke37 »

The first contradiction will go to the message just under the CE block. This is not negotiable.
As for setting them up, that seems to be one of the most common questions we get. Long story short, find the statement, click on it to open it, hit the contradictionary button and then click the row above for the contradiction slot that you want to use.
Currently working on a redesign of Court-records.net.
SamuraiKH2

Post by SamuraiKH2 »

thank you ^^
Ubersupersloth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ubersupersloth »

Sorry, I still don't get it.

I made a table with only 1 row, I made the contradicting evidence number 2. I click the contradiction button but no matter where I click afterwards nothing happens... :?
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

Ubersupersloth wrote:Sorry, I still don't get it.

I made a table with only 1 row, I made the contradicting evidence number 2. I click the contradiction button but no matter where I click afterwards nothing happens... :?
This was a little odd for me at first because what you click to set it isn't a button like the rest. What do you is first click contradictory, then the text that says "0 No contradictory frame has been selected! Please select one…" As for nothing happening... well there isn't exactly a confirmation message, but when you do it right the above text is replaced the contradicting statement.

If you've been doing it that way, and it hasn't changed, then I'm not really sure what that's about... maybe print+screen what you have, and show us how it looks for you? (<- The regular member equivilant of "give me the editing url and I'll see what's wrong". :P)
Turnabout Ghost - 1400 Frames
Ubersupersloth

Post by Ubersupersloth »

Hmmm, that's strange, I was doing that same thing but nothing was happeing. Then, after your post, I tried it again and it worked perfectly. Weird... But, it's all sorted now, thanks!