Need Collaborators For Trial!

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Clyton
Spoken languages: English

Need Collaborators For Trial!

Post by Clyton »

Hello everyone! Now, before someone gets the impression that I'm trying to take advantage of people to ease the workload and not learn, I have been a member of AAO in the past. I unfortunately forgot my old account's ID and password, so I made a new one. Now, I do have experience with the trial manager; I did make a trial (albeit incomplete) and am familiar with most of the functions to the point that how the frames flow into another is almost exactly like the AA games. I just need to fiddle around with it and get used to it once more.

Now, the request for the collaboration: I am making a trial based on the case competition Turnabout Diverged, for it has a twist that interests me greatly. However, I am not entering the competition for two reasons. One: I am getting back into the flow of making a trial in terms of the micromanagement process. Two: I will not have enough time to complete the trial before the deadline. I am in university and I won't be free until December the 16th, which is the day I will most likely get started and go all out.

For the collaborators, whoever it may be, I want to work with you to create a trial in terms of a storyline and how the trial will flow. I want to work with the artists who may be oh so greatly create some new evidence (and maybe new character sprites) that has a relation to the storyline, assuming the storyline goes out of the realm of the existing resources in the trial manager. I want to work with those that will help me edit the micromanagement process, for I'm sure for all of you that it is a very tedious process.

Some brainstorm at the moment: This case will take place in the AJ universe, right after Turnabout Succession. It will include the Jurist System, and it will detail about the DAotL (put it in acronyms so that it won't spoil a main theme of Dual Destinies for those who haven't played it). I do hope that however vague these details are, that there will be people willing to collaborate with me and build a trial upon these core general elements that I have established.

Thank you for the time in reading this and have a good day! Please leave a post below if you are interested or you want further details out of me.

~Clyton