Nicky Boy's Art thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Modérateurs : EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Règles du forum

Re: Nicky Boy's Art thread 

Message par Nicky Boy » Dim Déc 24, 2017 5:11 pm

I might not be able to get online tomorrow so posting these now:

Image Image

So, Christmas is (almost) finally here! Isaac has a lot of Christmas spirit in him, as you can see. He got his red suit and tie, his Christmas hat, and is ready to do lawyer stuff. He doesn't mind what anyone else thinks anyways (you can find it somewhere in his charahub page)

I might or might not make a Christmas version of him, I don't know at the moment. But I'll have a head-start if I do!
Nicky Boy

Message(s) : 408
Genre: Masculin
Langues parlées: Ελληνικά, English

Message par Nicky Boy » Mer Fév 28, 2018 7:21 pm

HELLOOOOOOO, Everybody!

Today, I have risen from the dead once again, and I'm gonna give you some news! Stuff has changed! *gasp*

First, Isaac underwent some clean-up. He should now look a bit better. A tiny bit, but a bit, nonetheless.

Aaaaand secondly... a new member joined the battle this thread! It's...

Isaac's older brother, Melanthios! *cheers cheers* More poses/expressions in the OP because they are too many to list here

Melanthios is a Prosecutor. "Wait, is that I badge I see, Nick?" Of course! Not wearing your badge is just silly wearing, like, 20 is also silly, but whatever

Oh, I should say that he is my entry for the CR comp... and that I made him in one week. Please show mercy, will ya? :larry:
Nicky Boy

Message par Nicky Boy » Dim Juin 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello, people. It is I, the great and lazy Nick!

I'm not dead! Not yet, at least. I'm just lazy :larry:
So, what's new? Well, Isaac has updated colors! I should learn better than to blindly copying other char's colors (don't worry, it's Furio Tigre) Melanthios' neck and head are now centered to his body. Mis-porportionate ftw~ Oh, and he has a daughter now! Say hello to Flora Phens!

"Hi!"

She was made for the CR Monochrome Madness competition aka another char of mine made because a compo was due. I'm not sharing the compo version because it sucks (yellow sucks when you have to make it darker without changing the hue (yeah, the theme was that the hue can not be changed, minus skin))

SO, yeah, that's it. Oh! I almost forgot. I have a concept for Isaac's "power", of sorts. For the first time ever, you'll be able to use BASIC LOGIC to question the meaning of a sentence. No, not like Edgeworth
Here we have the button I'll probably use. The basic idea is that you can find other meanings, as I said. Aka "I never saw that woman!" doesn't necessarily mean you haven't spoken to her, say, through messages.
Nicky Boy

Message par Nicky Boy » Mar Août 07, 2018 5:25 pm

I have arisen once more after 2 weeks without internet! (Well, I had data but you get what I mean)

I have another update! And no, I didn't get round to making new poses for someone. Instead, I made someone! Kinda the same, right? Meet...

Astin Lee! Well, his full name is Richard Astin Lee, but I prefer simply calling him Astin. Who is he, you ask? Well... I won't reveal it *here*. You can find it somewhere in the OP, though. (Suspense, supsense...)

I'm doing some edit for Ema, too, but these will take some more. Here's a glimpse:
Spoiler : Ema Edit :

this version of her AJ sprites, and two bonuses, will come... eventually.
Nicky Boy

Message par SuperAj3 » Mer Août 08, 2018 8:45 am

Ahh the meme-maker has arrived!
SuperAj3

Message(s) : 698
Langues parlées: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Message par Nicky Boy » Mer Août 08, 2018 9:10 am

Get out you spoiler man
Nicky Boy

Message par Nicky Boy » Lun Août 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Whats this? Two updates so close together? Witchcraft!

Anyways, I figured I should update more often from time to time. So, without further ado... (no, I didn't finish making the Ema edits I mentioned) We have... Me!

No really. It's me. I look like that. Yeah....

Anyways, talking versions in OP. Hope you like me! Don't care if you don't, though.
Nicky Boy

Précédent

Retour vers Your art