My sprites. {Detective-Luke-Atmey's sprites edits}

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Modérateurs : EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Règles du forum

My sprites. {Detective-Luke-Atmey's sprites edits} 

Message par Detective-Luke-Atmey » Lun Oct 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Here's my first try with neutral/unpleased Luke Atmey. :pearlhappy: :pearlhappy: :maggey: :maggey: :atmey: :atmey:

Spoiler : :

Here more details on my D.art page. https://www.deviantart.com/astrogirl500 ... -769404665
I've reposted my sprite because i add his jacket decoration.
Dernière édition par Detective-Luke-Atmey le Jeu Nov 08, 2018 5:29 pm, édité 3 fois.
Detective-Luke-Atmey

Message(s) : 21
Genre: Féminin
Langues parlées: France

Re: My sprites. {Detective-Luke-Atmey's sprites edits} 

Message par SuperAj3 » Mar Oct 23, 2018 2:39 am

Nice work! :larry:
SuperAj3

Message(s) : 720
Genre: Masculin
Langues parlées: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Message par nahu0093 » Mar Oct 23, 2018 1:07 pm

It looks excellent
nahu0093

Message(s) : 1935
Genre: Masculin
Langues parlées: Español y algo de ingles

Message par Detective-Luke-Atmey » Mar Oct 23, 2018 1:12 pm

:nod: :pearlhappy: Thanks so much ,but i've retificated with standard version ( :godot: 2008's T&T in Nintendo DS) because it's more better than little HD. I've reposted my sprite and i continues to working on for talking version of Luke. :D
Detective-Luke-Atmey

Message par Spocker » Mar Nov 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Hi ! It's incredible because it's my favorite one too (okay, just after Edgeworth, but only because we see more Edgey than Luke :)

I was just now trying to find the sprite where Luke stands at the witness box (back to us). I find it here http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_ ... te_Gallery but can you help with the size ?
I don't know how to explain it exactly but the transparent background is only around Luke and is not the same size of the other ordinary sprites. Well, if you understand something and want to help, do not hesitate to MP :)

Can I use your beautiful neutral Luke ? Or is it for personal use ? (I can understand if that's the case ! That's an amazing job ! At last somebody doing Luke !)
Spocker

Message(s) : 35
Langues parlées: français anglais

Message par Spocker » Mer Nov 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to add that with my sister's help (okay, she did everything), I could have the pose I was talking about. If you need it too, I can send it to you :)
Spocker

Message(s) : 35
Langues parlées: français anglais

Message par Detective-Luke-Atmey » Jeu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Spocker a écrit :Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to add that with my sister's help (okay, she did everything), I could have the pose I was talking about. If you need it too, I can send it to you :)

Hello,great a new fan of Luke Atmey that i meet! :pearlhappy: :atmey: :atmey: (sorry for my english (=3) )
Thanks for loving my first sprite on Luke Atmey and sure you can use him. I send you as friend. ;) Personnaly i prefer Luke than Edgeworth (here're my favourites https://www.deviantart.com/astrogirl500/art/MES-PERSONNAGES-PREFERES-DES-ACE-ATTORNEY-747660690 and hated https://www.deviantart.com/astrogirl500/art/MES-PERSONNAGES-DETESTES-DES-ACE-ATTORNEY-742819774 characters memes on my D.art account) and i'm so disappoited that he's guilty in "The stolen turnabout"
instead of that coward Ron Delite! :ron:
Detective-Luke-Atmey

Retour vers Your art