Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Forum rules

Re: Request Topic 

Postby SuperAj3 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 am

Jofe wrote:No, but it's long.

You just need VGMusic and Polyphone. Extract all .sf2 files with VGMusic (easy). Then open two windows of Polyphone: the first is the soundfont you want to create. In the second window, open each .sf2 and check the list of instruments. See which samples are used to create each sound and reproduce them in the first window until you have a complete list.

The thing is that from one file to another, some sample sets have the same name but are actually two totally different sounds. Fun in perspective!

Ahh OK that sounds pretty straight forward (I've not heard of Polyphone before, so I should look that up)
My request isn't urgent either, so it's up to you! Thanks if you do make it! It'd be really useful for people wanting to make AA custom music :larry:
(it was for an idea for a fancase, but I ended up using GXSCC to make the song 8-bit XD)
ImageImage
SuperAj3

Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Custom Sound Effects request 

Postby Salamence » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:16 am

So, I have a case idea, but I can't really do it unless I have certain sound effects.

In this case, you play as Kristoph Gavin, but he only has an "Objection" sound effect. He's lacking sound effects for "Hold it" and "Take that".

So, what I'm looking for is someone who could try and make some custom sound effects. Since it would be hard to make your voice sound like Kristoph's objection, what I'm thinking is someone can make sound effects for "Objection", "Hold it", and "Take that", in voices that sound like a younger Kristoph.

So, if anyone could do that, that would be great. I'll of course credit you if you do it. Thanks in advance.
Salamence

Spoken languages: English

Postby samukomini » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:55 pm

Hi! I have a request a little hard. I need this house to remove its curtains, or to turn its lights on, or else to close all its doors. I don't really care, I just want it to be different with the other house because it is empty or inhabited. Thanks in advance!! :D
ImageImage
samukomini

Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Postby Flame12bird » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 am

I know it is a lot to ask but I was wondering if anybody is willing to make sprites for a series I would like to make. I have an entire game plan for an Ace Attorney cross over game with Aphmau's Mystreet Minecraft Roleplay. I don't know if anybody is even willing to do this but if someone would like I would unimaginably grateful. There would be a lot of characters (witnesses for every case and also three new lawyer/prosecutor characters), but for the first case I would only need two characters. I know this is a big ask but if anyone is willing to do this then feel free to ask for more information below. Thank you to anyone who would be happy to help, and if nobody has time that is okay too haha, thank you. Xxxx
Flame12bird

Spoken languages: English

Postby Jofe » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:26 pm

I have a musical request.

To extract DS game music, there is VGMTrans. Basic ! I want to extract music from Trauma Center : Under the Knife 2 in MIDI format for rearrange them. Unfortunately,it is one of the few games where you can't extract the music directly (I only had the samples).

I know there are other tools to extract music but I have found no reliable link. Does anyone have these tools to extract the music from the game for me if it's possible? (I need three music only, actually)
Sprites, rearrangements, evidences and 3D stuff
Last Update: April 7th 2019
Jofe

Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [60%]

Previous

Return to Your art