Nicky Boy's Art thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Forum rules

Re: Nicky Boy's Art thread 

Postby Nicky Boy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Helllooo everybody!

As you may have noticed from my signature, progress is on hold until this summer. But fear not! Releasing an intermission that was collecting dust (which you should totally check out from my trial thread), Astin has one more pose!

"Nick, your self-promoting is so shameless, it should be illegal...

Oh hush, Astin. Either way, you know the deal by now, talking in OP!

EDIT: Also, put some credits in the intro to the thread. Be sure to read them!
Everything is on hold due to studying until 25 June!

Image Image
ImageImage
Nicky Boy

Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Re: Nicky Boy's Art thread 

Postby Nicky Boy » Fri May 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Hey everyone!

Today is exactly one month from the most important Finals in my life, as they will determine whether I will go to the university I want or not (if you are confused, then you have a different system, but that's beside the point). As such, I'll be off the grid after the weekend ends to focus on my studies, up until they end on 25 June.

That said, today I finished a scene that may or may not be what I will also want in the future. And that scene is...

Isaac and Astin's wedding day! If you have not played the first case which is understandable considering its current ending, Isaac and Astin start the story as boyfriends! Well, they also end the story as boyfriends, however, at some point eventually, they will get married! So here they are (=3) .

The scene was made really close to what I would love to do when I (hopefully) get married, too, so I kept ksdopfgjwqpak-ing internally. Yes, I cannot describe it any other way.

Anyway, I hope you like how I made them! There is a version in the OP with just the two newly-weds and the arch in the OP, under OC Group Activities!
Everything is on hold due to studying until 25 June!

Image Image
ImageImage
Nicky Boy

Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Previous

Return to Your art