Renbooty makes art things

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Renbooty
Spoken languages: English

Renbooty makes art things

Post by Renbooty »

Hello forums!

I felt the need to share a few things, since I'm a huge artist (and surprisingly good at play-by-ear, so don't be surprised if some music comes up sometime), so...Yeah! I can be pretty productive sometimes, yeah. Recently I've experienced a spike in said productivity after getting a new tablet.

So here are my sprites and stuff! I guess. Not much right now.

Ace Attorney stuff (Canon characters and things)
Spoiler : :
I run a Ruby Quest-styled comic, Trucy Quest, so if you want to check that out...It's all I have so far since I haven't drawn enough fanart for this series.

Here's the link!
Ace Attorney AU/crossover stuff
Ah, AUs! I seem to have a penchant for these.

Right now, my big project...Is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon crossover.
Here's Phoenix...And I also made Team Charm's Lopunny as one of the other characters.

**UPDATE** WE NOW HAVE APOLLO.

Crossover is a-go, people. Expect more Pokemons!
Ace Attorney OCs
And here's my other big thing...The oh-so-dreaded OC. This is my only pic of them, and it's not very good at all (I've improved since I made it), but...
Michi Noir (Left) and Laura Flitterby (Right).
I don't have much on either other than Michi's hit hard times in her career, even though she's just starting, and Laura's her plucky assistant who has a hugely damaged throat and communicates almost exclusively through a notebook.

MORE IMPORTANTLY! Laura was designed by my best friend, Hana, and Hana needs more attention because her art is way better than mine.
Go check out Hana's art.
Other stuffs
Somebody on tumblr asked for Persona 3 fanart so I did a tiny doodle of Junpei.
And here is my fantroll. Cipter Soubau. I'm sorry I brought Homestuck into this.
Am I posting here right? I sure hope so...
If I did anything wrong here, please inform me. 0w0