Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Forum rules

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread 

Postby Ann-nna » Fri May 03, 2019 7:22 am

Nicky Boy wrote:No wonder Cerise has a face like that, you made the nose bigger! But LOL, looks great! I should finish my thingy, too...

Thanks! XD
SuperAj3 wrote:I remember that drawing! Nice revamp! I like the shading on Gaudee a lot!

Thanks!

My small contribution to Turnabout Assailant:
Spoiler : :
The suspect, known as Alice in-game, but I wanted to call her Elly, so she'll be either that or Ella.
Thinking
ImageImage

Angry (start up - 2,6 seconds)
ImageImageImage

And the background:
Ann-nna

Spoken languages: Russian, English, German

Postby Ann-nna » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:01 pm

I'm taking the words about posting more often back. I have no motivation to draw. At. All. =_= All I did since the exam was this random brooch.
And I found Emmett's boutonniere turned into evidence. Don't even remember making this. XD All I did, well, aside from the obvious resizing and cleaning up, was copypaste it from the character app.
Also, currently trying to think of what to do with this. This is Emmett's fairy garden, drawn when I was still in the group. Don't want my efforts to go to waste, but don't know how it could be of use, either.
Tried turning this into background, but the result leaves much to be desired.
Spoiler : :
ImageImage
Ann-nna

Postby Ann-nna » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Currently in the process of finding new purpose for the group-related stuff. All of these used to be gifts my characters gave to the other people's. They're evidendence now.
A stress toy, a pendant, glow-in-the-dark earrings, a dog plushie, a chocolate cake, a brooch and a charm for a charm bracelet. There was also the bracelet itself, but it was a bit difficult to clean up, so I gave up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ann-nna

Previous

Return to Your art