Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by SuperAj3 »

Nice drawings! And also just wanted to say Nice sprite for the comp! You're getting a lot better with the AA style! :larry:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Post by Ann-nna »

SuperAj3 wrote:Nice drawings! And also just wanted to say Nice sprite for the comp! You're getting a lot better with the AA style! :larry:
Aww, thanks, glad to know that! :D I guess frankenspriting one thing for a whole week wasn't for naught. XD
DefenceLawyer
Spoken languages: English

Post by DefenceLawyer »

I love the Hannah Flower sprite, Ann-nna! :larry: :-D The glittery skirt makes it!
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

DefenceLawyer wrote:I love the Hannah Flower sprite, Ann-nna! :larry: :-D The glittery skirt makes it!
Thanks! :maya: It's a really long shirt tho, but it doesn't really matter. XD

Hey, guys, look at that - Image :D It's still a WIP, but what do you think so far?
Novaraven747
Spoken languages: English and Google Translate XD

Post by Novaraven747 »

Ann-nna wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:I love the Hannah Flower sprite, Ann-nna! :larry: :-D The glittery skirt makes it!

Hey, guys, look at that - Image :D It's still a WIP, but what do you think so far?
OMG! she's so cute!
"Looking into the spirit of others is sometimes like looking into a pond. Though we aim to see what's deep in the bottom, we are often distracted by our own reflection." - Novaraven747
"Strive to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat." - Boots Williams
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Novaraven747 wrote:
Ann-nna wrote:

OMG! she's so cute!
Thanks! CX
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

While I'm busy procrast- erm, making sprites I thought I'd share some of my other characters (even though this thread was gonna be for AA FC s only). XD
Spoiler : :
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

That's a lot of fun characters! I gotta say, I'd say my favorite part about your art is the vibrant and fun style of yours. It makes me happy just to see it!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I love how bright and colourful your artwork is! :pearlhappy:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Calvinball wrote:That's a lot of fun characters! I gotta say, I'd say my favorite part about your art is the vibrant and fun style of yours. It makes me happy just to see it!
Reading this makes me happy in turn. ^_^ I wanted people to feel happy when they look at my pictures since I don't even know how many years ago.
SuperAj3 wrote:I love how bright and colourful your artwork is! :pearlhappy:
Thanks! :nod:

Have some more pictures, guys! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

This should've been Hannah's co-council sprite, but it wasn't turning out so good, so in the end I decided to stick with usual pixel-y sprites and didn't finish this one.
And this is her "normal" expression. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

This one's for the current comp. Does it look like sprite at all? I'm looking for ways to make sprite creation faster and drew it in Flash. I feel like I'm better off with pixel art.
Mara from The Sims Makin' Magic. I tried my best to make out all the details in her clothing, but I'm pretty sure I messed up on the flower crown. I think the flowers should be roses.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I've decided to partake in Inktober this year and the first thing I drew is another AA fancharacter. About time I finally showed her. XD Image
Her name's Renee Bow, she's an actress. Since she's a beginner she doesn't get leading roles, and she isn't happy about it. XD I tried to draw her practising. Doesn't look much like it.
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Gah, I haven't had a chance to comment much here, and look how much great art I've missed! I especially like the style of the drawing of Renee Bow. Something about the coloration feels very whimsical!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Calvinball wrote:Gah, I haven't had a chance to comment much here, and look how much great art I've missed! I especially like the style of the drawing of Renee Bow. Something about the coloration feels very whimsical!
No wonder. I had no clue what I was doing with the shading and scribbled random lines all over the sketch. XD
Inktober days 2-6
Day 2
Image - this is Sandra Cloud, Hannah's friend. Or best friend. Can't decide. She's a weatherwoman. She used to be a chief of police named Kate Napp, but the former didn't quite agree with me and the latter sounds friggin' stupid. XD Her color scheme is a subject to change.

Day 3
Image - and this girl's Digifreak, she's a Freakazoid! fancharacter.

Day 4
Image - her name's Barbara, more commonly known as Bibi, and she's a baker. Was born as an RP character, but then I left that group.

Day 5 - did 2 sketches that day
Image - Anya, the first original character in this bunch. XD She's a mahou shoujo-esque lil' thing who can turn into a flower fairy.
Image - I've always wanted to try imitating a page from the artbook, but sadly only found a couple of translated scans of Dual Destinies artbook. And Hannah comes and goes during the trilogy era. =W=

Day 6
Image - Veronica the magenta ranger aka Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers fancharacter. She's a doctor in her spare time. XD Her zord's a bunny instead of a dinosaur. XD
[/quote]

Bonus! :pearlhappy: Guess I should warn you about blood. >3>
It's not related to Inktober, obviously, but here you go: