Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

ImageImage
A little something I made recently. And since I need Hannah without her bag for the most part, I turned it into a pop up instead of making both sprites with and without the bag.
Last edited by Ann-nna on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I thought it'd be cool to draw both Gaudee and Hannah in rainbow dresses from Neopets. :larry: Image
And then I sprited this:
Maybe I should do Gaudee, too.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hey Anna! Nice to see you over at CR! I tried commenting there, but the site went down as I was about to comment :gumshoe:
And wow you've improved a lot with your sprites since I last saw them! I love the newer ones of Hannah and that rainbow dress outfit!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

SuperAj3 wrote:Hey Anna! Nice to see you over at CR! I tried commenting there, but the site went down as I was about to comment :gumshoe:
And wow you've improved a lot with your sprites since I last saw them! I love the newer ones of Hannah and that rainbow dress outfit!
Thanks! :D It means a lot, especially since they were done from scratch, and I doubted whether they're good enough.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Been designing Hannah's winter look. Which one do you think is better? They're practically identical, yet I can't decide.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

My very first background. 8D
I dub it "Gourd Lake Woods Clearing" (since that's what I need it to be XD).
It's the winter version aka a WIP of summer version.

Summer version:
With sunlight
Without sunlight
Sunlight popup
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Wanted to try my hand at making an AAI sprite. :)
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Angry Hannah 8D
ImageImage
Last edited by Ann-nna on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Rabbit happy Hannah XD
ImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

It's a pretty lame edit, but...
For whatever reason (it was so long ago that I don't remember XD) I decided to make Gourd Lake vicinities a crime scene. And since the case takes place in summer, I couldn't just use the background as it is.
One down, two more edits to go. Woe unto me. DX Who could've thought editing's that much harder than scratching?
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I have a bad habit of designing characters I have no real use for. |D
This girl's Sandra's little sister. I don't even know her name, but I already know she works part-timeat an arcade center. XD
Last edited by Ann-nna on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Okaaaaaay... I shouldn't be allowed to frankensprite. Ever. Again. XD Or else somebody might sue me for burning their eyes.
Fortunately for everyone, this was done just for fun and I'm not gonna make a set out of it. 8D
That awkward feeling when your fist frankenspriting attempts are better than... ugh... this. xD
Oh yeah. Dahliah's body and right arm, Ema's left arm, Mia's face and neck.

Also, I'm naming her Nina.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Hannah's second "normal" sprite. But I guess it can count as annoyed, too.
ImageImage

I've decided to remake my art thread, so all the old stuff I had goes into this comment.
'cause I'm too sentimental to delete it completely. XD
Spoiler : :
Hey there! After uploading my AA OCs on other sites I thought there's no better place to showcase them than the AA themed site, so here I am~ XD Yeah, there's currently only one character, but I'll eventually upload the rest.

Hannah (although I think about changing her name) is Edgeworth's assistant. I can already imagine people facepalming and saying something like "Not another one..." Well, Hannah didn't exactly want to be his assistant either. At first. That's a long story. XD Her real occupation is translation. She's 25, but people find it difficult to believe.
This picture is a part of the sketch below:
She isn't a workaholic, that's for sure. XD
Guess what? I forgot that I gave Hannah an accent. So she speaks normally in the previous sketches. *facepalm* She has major problems with pronouncing some sounds. Probably not a good thing for a translator. XD
Image - Hannah's hobby's gymnastics. During her stay in L.A. she has no opportunity to attend a gym so she practises on her own when she can. She has a weird sense of "when she can". XD
The only reason she didn't get fired right away after becoming her childish self is that she actually gets her share of the work done. Nobody knows when and how. XD
Image - chibi 8D
EDIT: 4.07.15 As promised, another character. Her name's Gaudee Loks. I felt so smart after coming up with her name, you don't even know. XD Yeah, I'm silly, I know. *ahem* Back to the point. Gaudee's a rookie detective working under Gumshoe's supervision, though ultimately she'll be investigating thefts and such because she's a cinnamon roll too good for the world of murders. XD Every now and then Gaudee can be seen at children's hospital dressed as a fairy, cheering sick kids up.
Xing Song - there's, sadly, not much to say about her since I'm yet to develop all my AA chars except for Hannah. Well, she's 28, comes from China. She's a songstress. Hannah's friend.
SPRITES

Everything that'll be posted under this category is free to use. Do tell me if you use anything though. I'd love to see my characters in other people's trials! :)

ImageHannah Flower
Tweaked the sprite a little bit since her hips were bothering me. Plus I felt like I should animate sparkles on her shirt.
ImageImage
Ema's fringe and bow, everything else waist up is Mayas, the lower part of the body and folder are scratched. I get the nagging feeling I created Andrews. XD
I was surprised to find out that editing is way more difficult than scratching. XD This little thingie took me almost a week to make.
Well, until Edgeworth got "saddled with unnecessary feelings" that was pretty much Hannah's only expression. She hated his guts, she absolutely didn't want to help him and guilty conscience weighed heavily on her. But quitting wasn't an option.
Image - Gaudee Loks
Normal - ImageImage
This one's completely scratched. :mrgreen:
Competition stuff
Hannah as a gymnast. I only drew this for the competition so most likely it'll be the only sprite of her in this outfit. It's almost completely scratched (I only used Maya's face, although modified it a bit). :pearlhappy: ...and it shows when you look at her horrendous hands. Her little shiny eyes are my absolute favorite. <3ImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I've finally made witness sprite for Hannah.
Had to use Maya as a base.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Sad Hannah (although it'd be impossible to understand she's sad without a start up sprite XD).
Start up is 2,4 sec.
ImageImageImage