Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

I saved up enough group points to buy a pet for Bibi. 8D This here is a soda pop spaniel, the species that belongs to the fellow group member. I got a cherry vanilla one. Bibi named her Rose after her sister. XD Now to save up for the sister herself. >w>
Spoiler : :
Started this one long ago. I browsed through official styles be it Capcom or some cafe promotional XD the Ace Attorney characters had been drawn in and tried imitating some of them. One day, I'll finish this. One day... *looks into the distance* Well, except for Blake, maybe. It's kind of a tradition to hate how he came out, and this time's no exception. XD Seriously tho, how does it keep happening? >_>
I want Hope's crepe. ;_;
I haven't posted this one yet, I think? First time I uploaded anything with him was during Inktober. He's got a name since then: Shaun Shine. Also, it got stuck in my head that I should make him a prosecutor, so I did. I wanted to make him different from most prosecutors,so he tries to be helpful to defense to the extent they have to brush him off so that he doesn't get into trouble. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I'm rather proud of this one. UwU
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

What started as an Ace Attorney AU for my OCs (which is not an AU anymore), got its own AU. XD I found the idea to turn my chars into Poke trainers entertaining enough to start drawing fanart, which says a lot. I really hate drawing official characters nowadays. Not sure why. The scan quality leaves much to be desired, but it's the best I could do.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I think the RP group's taking over my life... U_U
Emmet's Bibi's mother's cousin.
Rose and Emmet have a rather... strained relationship. ...and he's gonna live with her and Bibi soon...
Random background representing Bibi's room. I should actually design her room...
Last edited by Ann-nna on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ahh nice drawings!
(And LOL Bibi needing to hold her back)
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Thanks!
She'll have to do this on a regular basis for a while.*pats Bibi* U_U

I made a small drawing dump. Was going for a big one, but what is patience...
Since it was for the site I haven't posted the previous picture on, it's also in here.
Last edited by Ann-nna on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I've been considering leaving the group and remake my RP children into AA fancharacters. Considering I felt much happier drawing them with that thought in mind, that seems like a good decision. That's why Rose's skin isn't lemon yellow and Bibi's hair lacks stripes, which are a part of her natural hair color as a candy person. For some reason I don't see her as one to dye hair, so I had to leave them out. Emmett's eyes are brown instead of yellow, but Idk if that change was necessary. Even yellow eyes look more natural than angry Morgan's white and glowing. XD And Phoenix' eyes, though of natural colors, just keep changing. Oh, and the first character hasn't even made it into the group. Before I could finish her NPC art my disappointment grew to the extent I simply became unwilling to do anything for the group. Seriously, they're making me feel like I'm doing everything wrong. Among many things I couldn't even choose Baxter as Emmett's surname because one of the admins' chars had it. I don't remember it being copyrighted. Ima go sue everyone who has my surname. *sarcasm* Anyhoo, she's a nameless psychologist and I'm trying very hard to suppress the urge to name her Cola. XD I accidentally "glued" Emmett's head straight to his body while inking. >_>; He did have a neck in the sketch. XD He's kinda making me think of Senpai Club now. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Leah (Bibi's mom) underwent more drastic changes than the rest. XD I'll miss her colorful hair, but it's the same story as Bibi. I kept a few violet streaks which are barely noticeable. =_= She's from Hawaii now and named Kehaulani 'cause I was intending on making her this way from the very beginning, but restrictions. >3> Idk what her surname's gonna be yet, but I've decided her dad is a foreigner 'cause Hawaiian surnames are confusing me. Plus, it gives me an excuse to leave her eyes green. XD They look more blue than green because I chose Bibi's eye color at first then changed my mind. Might change her dress. I didn't put much thought into it and don't know if it'll grow on me.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

First sprite in forever. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

It's been so long since I popped up here. XD Still hasn't left the group and am now too invested to leave even tho some people still piss me off, anyhoo, have a bunch of group-related stuff since I feel the need to post here, but have no sprites. At this rate I will never complete a single case from my fangame. =_=
I uploaded all the pictures on imgur for everyone's (especially mine) sake 'cause that's a lot. XD
https://imgur.com/a/JsxtNkd
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Long time no see. XD
My 2nd rp character is a whole 'nother person now. Quite literally. Her DNA has been altered. And, who would've guessed, that's illegal, and now she's subject to blackmail from the one behind this. Y'see, she had health issues (stomach) due to being a sour gum, and another member's character graciously offered to help with her problem. What Rose failed to see at that time is that he's a manipulative bastard to whom she's indebted now and, sure enough, he will make her return the favor when the time comes.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Guess who's back? :nod: And by that I mean my AA fancharacters rather than myself. XD After months of drawing group stuff only, I've finally remembered about Hannah and Gaudee's existence. Hopefully, sometime I'll feel inspired enough to draw the others, too.
Rose is still an RP character, I drew her together with Hannah 'cause they both are my "smarter than they look" characters. XD Oh yeah, Rose changed again since the last time, as you can see.
Casual Gaudee. :XD: Image
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Guess what, I left the group. Yey. :D Admins found a lot of issues with me and the way I write my character. Needless to say, there was almost nothing I agree with. Rose can't get pregnant after dating for 4 months, seriously? WHY? I honestly see no reason other than mods disliking my move for whatever reason. Long story short, I snapped and left. And don't regret it a bit.
Anyhoo, guess I'll be posting more often now. But probably after the archivist courses I was dumb enough to sign up for end. :T Gotta study for the final exam. 27 questions and less than 2 weeks to memorize everything.

Once upon a time I did a "draw your squad" thingie. Today I traced it over and colored with my new set of pens. I was curious how much better I can make this look now that I have 120 colors. The shading was done with the black pencil.
Cerise's nose accidentally got bigger because my hand slipped. XD It's actually still as small as in the 1st picture.
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

No wonder Cerise has a face like that, you made the nose bigger! But LOL, looks great! I should finish my thingy, too...
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I remember that drawing! Nice revamp! I like the shading on Gaudee a lot!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april: