Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

Day 15. Another OC. Don't think I ever posted pictures of this one. Her name's Lisa.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Day 16. Cartoony Kam. This is supposed to be her thinking pose; maybe shouldn't have added blush. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Thought I'd upload everything on the 31st, but the dump's already giantic as is the description. XD
Spoiler : :
17 – Leaf the Kangaroo, one of my first Sonic fanchars. The first one was Kitty the, you’ll never guess it, Cat. XD Well, her name was Pretty Kitty at first, but I’m getting sidetracked. I was itching to make some Sonic FCs that day thus, Leaf (and a number of others) was born. She was based on a green kangaroo from Sonic Adventure DX.
18.1, 18.2 – Sailor Prominence and Terra (formerly boring Sun and Earth XD). Prominence’s “civilian” name used to be Atsui Hikari, but it was kinda dumb of me to make her a Japanese. She’s from Hawaii as of now, and I’ll find a Hawaiian name for her.
P.s. My Sailors aren’t magical girls, they’re cosplayers who gather from time to time, dress up and “fight” minor “villains”. Like those who litter for example. XD
18.3 – Wintery Gaudee. Nuff said. XD
18.4 – Was curious how Gaudee’d look if her fringe wasn’t straightened. Liked the result. Now think about changing her design to this. XD
19.1, 19.2, 19.3 – I was in a wintery mood that day. XD Definitely changing Sing’s cringey outfit.
19.4 – Liz, one of the characters I dreamt up. That was a scary dream in retrospect (but at least I got 2 more chars from it XD) . All the water vanished into nothing. Or so was thought. A redheaded girl went to some kind of a water guardian (brain, y u no make stories when I’m awake D:<), but the latter refused to share the remaining water, saying it was for animals. Liz, for some reason, was fishing in it. XD Then I woke up. :T
19.5 – I don’t even remember if he had a name to begin with. XD; All I still know is he controls blue flame. And he became a villain, and his gf is trying to return him to the less dark side. XD Ugh, that sounds sooooooo… Ugh. DX Wonder if I can turn this into something less idiotic. XD
19.6 – Elaine. Just Elaine. XD
20.1 – Yutta, comes from German, a regular human. Was ‘till the end of my story. XD Became a fairy of air.
20.2 – Lola. I’ll finish her. Eventually. >3>
20.3 – Pierce playing NDS.
20.4 – Buck Maker, Pierce’s dad.
20.5 – Fleur’s thinking pose? These eyes, God, these eyes are staring into nothing and my soul at the same time. XD
20.6 – Sandra’s old hat looked absolutely out of place, so I got rid of it completely at first. But I wanted her to wear a hat of sorts, so…
21.1 – Been thinking about replicating Simpsons’ style for some time. XD
21.2 – Cookie in Angel’s Friends style.
22.1 – Cerise. Only noticed after inking she had the same expression as Leaf. XD
22.2 – Ursula got a little star on her face. Maybe it’s a temporary tattoo, maybe a permanent one. XD
23.1 – Dee as a human.
23.2 – Dee the Dog. One of 2 princesses of Animia (the planet I made up) and, if memory serves me right, my 2nd Sonic FC. Named simply D at first, then Diana because what kind of a name is D anyway, then I realized she’s become a princess named Diana. >_>;
23.3 – Still toying with the idea of Gaudee having a curly fringe. XD
23.4 – Ursula’s head between Dee and Gaudee. Might or might not finish.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

3 pieces of evidence for the price of one. XD
ImageImageImage
And their bigger versions.
ImageImageImage
Now that I think about it, they need more shading. =_=;
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

OH my, I missed so much! Everything is great!

And nice smartphones! Imo, the shading is just fine; maybe you could AA the outline? I don't remember if the canon games did that, too, though
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Thanks!
Oh, thank God. Also, glad they're, apparently, recognizable as smartphones. XD The perfectionist in me would want to fix it, the lazyass, on the other hand... XD
And by AA, do you mean anti-aliasing?

I present to youuuuuu...uuuuuu Gaudee's phone!XD The smartphone was Hannah's, btw, forgot to mention.
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

Why does noone understand AA is anti-aliasing... Yes, I meant that.

Nice phone, too!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Because it looks like you abbreviated Ace Attorney? >w>
Thanks!
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I have some unfinished poses for Gaudee that I decided to, well, finish even though I'll never turn them into sprites because I'm going to revamp her. Why make extra effort?
ImageImage
There're more, but I have no time for them at the moment.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Guess who I'm using for the current comp 8D Made this picture just to figure out the dress' colors.
At first I wanted to create a new character or mess up an old one. Then I remembered about Gaudee entertaining sick children in a fairy costume. Poor girl barely has personality and I managed to forget one thing I came up with about her. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

A bunch of evidence which are essentially the same thing in different colors. XD And half of them has metallic rings around them and the other, well, it was also supposed to be metal, but colored. These things are snap buttons from Fleur's uniform. The sole reason I made them into evidence was that I spent more time on them than I'd like to admit and all people will see in the actual sprite will be this - Image OTL
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Long time no post! Well, quality art, that is. XD
A base for Fleur with whom I'm entering this years' OC contest. I'd rather choose Blake, but alas, Fleur's the one character whose story I can spoil to my heart's content. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I haven't updated my thread in so long and now I won't be able to do it even if I want. My computer broke. Again. It's been a little over a year since it was repaired. We have no money to fix it and I have no idea when we will. Life's wonderful. =_=
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Problem fixed sooner than I thought. :D I hope. I'm still wary. We've met enough frauds last year. After they "fixed" the computer it broke again on the same day. It happened twice in a row. Anyhoo, have a picture. XD
It was only a matter of time before I made an attorney character. XD More like remade another character into one, tbh. That was my plan all along, but I was going to turn one of the characters made specifically for AA. Before I did, I found a picture of my old seedrians and ended up remaking the sunflower one into this. XD She wears her badge as a bracelet because I wanted to be original. U_U And her name's Hope Fulhart seriously, this surname sounds like Hart and Fulbright's lovechild.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

A few centuries ago I posted a sketch of Barb that is, I think I did. Weell, I finally colored it. XD