Blue1234's sprites

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Blue1234
Spoken languages: English

Blue1234's sprites

Post by Blue1234 »

Please note this is not a requests thread!

So anyways, Here's some characters I've been working on :3

Remlock Diego:

Normal

Smirking

------
This is all I have for now, and I curious what you guys think of him. I am combining Ace Investigations sprites for Remlock :D
"I don't want you guys to lose sight of yourselves because you doubt and hate me. I just... want to see you guys embody hope!" -Nagito Komaeda
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: Blue1234's sprites

Post by Lind »

Wow, that's actually quite good for a beginner.

I'd recommend swapping out some facial details, though. Right now, that looks like Lang in an alternate costume. The eyes would probably be the best thing to edit, since Lang has fairly distinctive eyes. The sideburns and nose might also be a good idea, but probably aren't necessary if it would be too much effort.

I look forward to seeing more!
Blue1234

Post by Blue1234 »

Thanks for the compliment! I'll try to change them out.

I'm already able to tell the thing I'll have the most problems with is going to be the face. I think what I'll do is make faces for the still sprites, and save the talking sprites for later once I get the hang of frankenspriting!
"I don't want you guys to lose sight of yourselves because you doubt and hate me. I just... want to see you guys embody hope!" -Nagito Komaeda
TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor »

About the only other thing I would note is that Remlock's hat needs to move with his head. In the first image, it's fine, but in the second image, Remlock tilts his head down, but his hat doesn't budge an inch.
Image Image Image
Blue1234

Post by Blue1234 »

A friend asked me to make him a prosecutor sprite today, so I felt I should post what I have so far, It's a WIP and it's not shaded, just a flat sprite.

The eyes are the hardest thing to do for these sprites in my opinion, I'm not sure why though
This character's name is Laret Oneada.