Crystalklk's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Crystalklk
Spoken languages: English

Crystalklk's Art Thread

Post by Crystalklk »

I'm just gonna post all of my stuff here because I'm starting to realize that I think I've contributed enough to warrant a topic (feel free to correct me on this though).

[*][/b]Please ask the original creators of the sprites if you can use them, but I wouldn't mind seeing the finished trial!
[*][/b]All of these are free to use, but please credit any of the ones that I edited, if you happen to use them.
[*][/b]Don't worry if you forget, though! I'm not gonna hunt you down, but I might send a PM to ask for the credit.
[*][/b]Basically, you don't need to ask to use, but if the original characters belong to other people, ask the original author.

Some edited sprites of original characters created by other people:

I have made several sprites and I'm gonna dump them because I feel like someone might need them.
A passed out court sprite of Lilly M. Tell (character created by DragonTrainer):
Spoiler : :
Tori Labbe (character created by DragonTrainer)
Smug/Questioning Expression:
Very Happy Expression:
I also edited the Gretta Danllo's sprite (created by Hesseldahl)because I was a little bothered by the blue mouth in some of the sprites.
I know that this seems like a lot of images but I plan on using these sprites in a case and I want to make sure I have a list of the ones I've made, especially since I think I might forget to post this.[/spoiler]

Theresa Reinhart (created by DragonTrainer):
I edited a sprite of her to make her look a little less smug and reduce sprite repetition in conversations.

Also because I wanted another smiling sprite in a fangame I'm currently working on.

(Compared to the co-counsel sprite where she's a little smug, this smile looks more genuine and more understanding (at least in my opinion but it's understandable if it doesn't look that way to you because I can be a little picky).)

I prefer to be credited for this edition but if you happen to use it in a fangame, just say the additional poses were edited by me, if you forget, I won't hunt you down.

And technically I didn't do much other than take the face of one sprite and put it on another pose.

But I hope someone finds these useful.
Some Case Art:

Dahlia Hawthorne:

I used an HD sprite for Dahlia Hawthorne, but this should work as a placeholder until someone improves it.

Here is the link to the aforementioned hd sprites: http://www.court-records.net/animationHD/HDdahlia.htm
Some evidence sprites I've made:
Alita Tiala's feather:
I took the sprite directly from Alita Tiala's animation, and pasted it onto an evidence box.
My Sprites:
Sprite made by Evo, who edited the above sprites to look much better:

Animated version of above sprite:

Version with blinking eyes:

I also made a Blue Psyche Lock because I wanted to and I was really bored:

Spoiler : OC :
Karly Lock

Anyway, that's it so far!
Last edited by Crystalklk on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystalklk
Spoken languages: English

Re: Crystalklk's Art Thread

Post by Crystalklk »

Added another sprite to the original post! I'm super proud of how Karly Lock looks!