Canon Custom Character Sprites ; Showcase

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

fanfreak247
Spoken languages: English, Limited Spanish, Patois/Patwa

Canon Custom Character Sprites ; Showcase

Post by fanfreak247 »

ApolloGrimoire made a post about people's Canon Custom Character Sprites!
I made a trial in order to showcase them! You can find the original post here
If you would like to view the showcase, you can look at it here
NOTE: Not every single sprite is shown here. It may not be included for reasons such as
A: Specifically requested not to showcase the sprite
B: Too few sprites
C: Very similar sprites were already found!
And maybe more.
If you have an issue, question or comment, don't be afraid to reply to this post or PM me!
I claim none of the work here my own, and all work is credited. This is meant to be a resource for AAO Trial Authors, or someone who just wants to view sprites. Nothing More! :takethat:
GENERAL FORMULA
This is generally how the trial will be presented! (Display Spoilers for examples)
1. You will select your type of character (then character of course)
Spoiler : :
2. Music will be played relating to that character and you will be asked which one you would like to preview.
(In the choices, it will have who created the sprite (and probably the pack name) and also about the sprites themselves)
3. It will be displaying some (if not all) of the designated sprites in action! The character will be saying random things or things pertaining to the character or some type of involvement with the character (so SPOILER WARNING) The tag for the talking person will actually be the name of the submitter on the original post!
4. At the end of the display, it will have a link to the sprites (most likely from imgur or imgbox) which then the user can copy and paste if they desire to view all of the sprites from that gallery.
5. Also, in profiles, you will be able to see the creators of certain sprites, and other credits (such as animators and profile sprites)
6. As of 8/11/2015, it is still a work in progress. So, when you come across things that aren't exactly finished yet, this screen will appear...
AND THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!
This is still a work in development. There is still some work that has to be done. I hope people will use this as a resource to create custom trials, and overall enhance their experience on AAO
-fanfreak247
Last edited by fanfreak247 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Canon Custom Character Sprites ; Showcase

Post by SuperAj3 »

It's cool seeing all the sprites in action! This would be a good way for people to see how the sprites look and work! :larry:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Re: Canon Custom Character Sprites ; Showcase

Post by samuko »

This is a good idea! :D