Liftrasa's Gallery and Stuff! ☆ (10/26)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

liftrasa
Spoken languages: Japanese, Chinese

Re: Liftrasa's Gallery and Stuff!

Post by liftrasa »

10/26 Update

CONCEPT ART
Spoiler : :
Scene 1: Detention Center
Apollo is my favorite character! He is my child <3<3<3
ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
詩音(しおん / Shion)
Smile

By the way I kind of like Kristoph…… Yessssssss I know, please don’t punch me in the face...... :holdit:

I didn’t even realize the poses are so similar until I put them next to each other…… What is happening!?
LOCATIONS
Courtroom
SuperAj3's super awesome custom courtroom!!! :nod: I asked permission for editing the wall pattern a little.
Last edited by liftrasa on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Liftrasa's Gallery and Stuff! ☆ (10/26)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I like your edit to the courthouse! It makes the wooden patterns look more ornate XD (Mine was kinda simple haha)

And I like Shion's current eye colour. Maybe that's because I've become used to seeing her like that (The art's so fantastic it looks official!)
But the other shades of blue also work well too. The concept art is fantastic as well!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

I like blue the best.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Post by Ann-nna »

liftrasa wrote: Yours are incredible, too! And I was totally surprised by your updating speed! I wish I could be that industrious and hardworking…… :yogi:
Whoa, I didn't expect such praise from an artist of your skill, thank you! :D Actually, I also wish I was hardworking. XD I'm a huuuge procrastinator.
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

Ann-nna wrote:
liftrasa wrote: Yours are incredible, too! And I was totally surprised by your updating speed! I wish I could be that industrious and hardworking…… :yogi:
Whoa, I didn't expect such praise from an artist of your skill, thank you! :D Actually, I also wish I was hardworking. XD I'm a huuuge procrastinator.
Ha! The one needing work is me. Liftrasa has reached an Capcom AA artist level with her hard work. I have a drawing waiting to be scanned for two weeks....
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage