Custom Music

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Flamebird_12
Spoken languages: English

Custom Music

Post by Flamebird_12 »

Hello there again!
I have recently been wondering, as I can't seem to figure out, how exactly do you upload your own music to cases. I have saw other threads with some files containing Ace Attorney 5 and 6 music, and I have been able to use them. But how do you actually get to the stage of doing that?
For example, if I download an audio file from youtube, how do I then go through the process of getting it onto here?

Thank you to anyone who can help me!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Custom Music

Post by SuperAj3 »

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I think if you upload the song to a site that gives you a .mp3 link to your song (I don't know any audio uploading sites that do this offhand, sorry), then you just need to copy that link, open the trial editor and go to "music", select "Add a new track" then tick the box "Use external mp3" and paste the link into the URL box that appears.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Flamebird_12

Post by Flamebird_12 »

Thanks!!! I'll give it a try
Dopeboi

Post by Dopeboi »

Actually, Github does the job completely... No free trials or anything... All you have to do is copy the link that auto downloads the file, I use the Inspect option by right clicking
Reginaly

Post by Reginaly »

Thanks for the post, I'm having the same problem too radiofrench.