Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sheika
Spoken languages: Español / English / Peux lire français

Re: Request Topic

Post by Sheika »

samukomini wrote:I have a hard request: a cutscene picture of Maya faint on the floor like this pose:
Spoiler : :
No blood needed.
I would thank so much!! :D
From this shot, someone handy with Photoshop could zoom in on Maya and cut out the rest. I sure as hell can't do it myself, though. Any takers?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see your latest post.
samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Post by samuko »

OMG I checked out court records at least three times looking for a Maya faint picture and never saw that :shock:
Maybe I can deal myself with it. Thanks!!!
keyz05
Spoken languages: English

Post by keyz05 »

I'm looking for art on the entire Khura'inese Royal Family, Custom Khura'in Characters, Custom Background art in Khura'in, AU Defense Attorney Rayfa, Khura'inese Judge, OC Khura'inese Defense Attorneys, OC Khura'inese Prosecutors, and the Courtroom Art. Thank you!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

keyz05 wrote:I'm looking for art on the entire Khura'inese Royal Family, Custom Khura'in Characters, Custom Background art in Khura'in, AU Defense Attorney Rayfa, Khura'inese Judge, OC Khura'inese Defense Attorneys, OC Khura'inese Prosecutors, and the Courtroom Art. Thank you!
https://www.forums.court-records.net/vi ... 12&t=32303
Here are some of what you're looking for.
Spoiler : SOJ Spoilers :
Inga's dead, so you could reuse his sprites at prosecutor position for an "OC"?
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
keyz05

Post by keyz05 »

SuperAj3 wrote:
keyz05 wrote:I'm looking for art on the entire Khura'inese Royal Family, Custom Khura'in Characters, Custom Background art in Khura'in, AU Defense Attorney Rayfa, Khura'inese Judge, OC Khura'inese Defense Attorneys, OC Khura'inese Prosecutors, and the Courtroom Art. Thank you!
But... Do you like have any 2D sprites of the 3D characters? I mean, rips don't feel good enough in AAO. Also, the lack of OCs and AU Canon characters. I wanted a defense attorney Rayfa Padma Khura'in. Plus, I need the background art for the courtroom and other places in Khura'in, as well as the pop-ups as well. Please? Thank you.
Initiate
Spoken languages: English, Borginian

Post by Initiate »

keyz05 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
But... Do you like have any 2D sprites of the 3D characters? I mean, rips don't feel good enough in AAO. Also, the lack of OCs and AU Canon characters. I wanted a defense attorney Rayfa Padma Khura'in. Plus, I need the background art for the courtroom and other places in Khura'in, as well as the pop-ups as well. Please? Thank you.
Your best bet is to commission someone, because frankly you're asking a lot. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone willing to do that much custom artwork for free.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

keyz05 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Not many people have made 2D Assets of SOJ characters yet, so yeah, Initiate's plan of commissioning someone to make them might be the easiest (but most expensive) way of getting what you want.

The fandom isn't that active here as it used to be, but if you make your fancase and just use some placeholder assets, characters and backgrounds from the resources threads here, at least you can put something together for your project. People might be willing to help out if they see your project is serious and has made progress (and it shouldn't be too hard to just replace images once you've made the case).
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
keyz05

Post by keyz05 »

I see... Well, I'll think of something. Just curious, who is the best commissioner to make Khura'in sprites?
ProfessorPancakes

Post by ProfessorPancakes »

Hiya could I request someone making the "Super Objection" the one in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice where the letters fly in onto the bubble? I always really liked that addition they did when either the Prosecution or Defense had something to turn their case around. However I can't seem to find one on here I might have missed it or didn't search it right. Either way thank you in advance!
I'm ProfessorPancakes, and I'm Fine!
Initiate

Post by Initiate »

ProfessorPancakes wrote:Hiya could I request someone making the "Super Objection" the one in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice where the letters fly in onto the bubble? I always really liked that addition they did when either the Prosecution or Defense had something to turn their case around. However I can't seem to find one on here I might have missed it or didn't search it right. Either way thank you in advance!
Quick rifle through my AO2 files got me this. I don't remember if it's a recreation or a rip, but it's the right size for AAO regardless.

ProfessorPancakes

Post by ProfessorPancakes »

Initiate wrote:
ProfessorPancakes wrote:Hiya could I request someone making the "Super Objection" the one in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice where the letters fly in onto the bubble? I always really liked that addition they did when either the Prosecution or Defense had something to turn their case around. However I can't seem to find one on here I might have missed it or didn't search it right. Either way thank you in advance!
Quick rifle through my AO2 files got me this. I don't remember if it's a recreation or a rip, but it's the right size for AAO regardless.

Awesome, big thank you!
I'm ProfessorPancakes, and I'm Fine!
Sheika

Post by Sheika »

Way back then, SuperAj3 made some extra sprites for the Judge, found here, in which he uses his gavel. Can anyone make the exact same poses for the Judge's brother from T&T?
Initiate

Post by Initiate »

MegaFan wrote:Way back then, SuperAj3 made some extra sprites for the Judge, found here, in which he uses his gavel. Can anyone make the exact same poses for the Judge's brother from T&T?
Here, threw some together in a few minutes.
https://imgur.com/a/ZQ9ja1G
Sheika

Post by Sheika »

Initiate wrote:Here, threw some together in a few minutes.
https://imgur.com/a/ZQ9ja1G
Merci beaucoup !
Nicco1221

Post by Nicco1221 »

So I'm making a case and was wondering if anyone can help me by editing some sprites? I need some sprites for Mia age 10 I was thinking of a hair swap of either pearl or maya. I also need some of Misty looking younger and she's holding a baby Maya, if you can't have Misty hold Maya then you can just make her look younger.