Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Request Topic

Post by Enthalpy »

I'll start a tutorial for animating sprites in GIMP, then. I'm not sure how long it'll take to write, but I can't imagine more than a week, even with my schedule.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
nahu0093
Spoken languages: Español y algo de ingles

Post by nahu0093 »

Enthalpy wrote:I'll start a tutorial for animating sprites in GIMP, then. I'm not sure how long it'll take to write, but I can't imagine more than a week, even with my schedule.
Can that guide be translated into Spanish?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

If you don't mind doing the translating.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
nahu0093
Spoken languages: Español y algo de ingles

Post by nahu0093 »

Enthalpy wrote:If you don't mind doing the translating.
I will try to translate it
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Post by 123fendas »

Tiagofvarela wrote:I am looking to participate in the trial competition going on right now. However, a set of sprites I need for it is not animated. I am looking for someone to either animate them, or at least tell me how I can do so. It's a simple sheet with a number of sprites.
For reference, you can find the sprite sheet below. Note that I am looking for this specific sheet, not other existing versions of the character. It's also possible that this particular sprite already exists animated somewhere.

Thank you very much in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d97l4MOfY7M
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

...And, I completely forgot about the tutorial. I'll bump it up my priority list.
The Anwser
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Anwser »

I'm almost certain this is available somewhere, I just can't find it for the life of me. Does anyone know where I can get the 'To be continued...' screen? The one that plays just before your asked to save in the real AA games.
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Post by 123fendas »

The Anwser wrote:I'm almost certain this is available somewhere, I just can't find it for the life of me. Does anyone know where I can get the 'To be continued...' screen? The one that plays just before your asked to save in the real AA games.
Just take a screenshot of a let's play on YouTube, or is it too low quality?

The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

123fendas wrote:
The Anwser wrote:I'm almost certain this is available somewhere, I just can't find it for the life of me. Does anyone know where I can get the 'To be continued...' screen? The one that plays just before your asked to save in the real AA games.

No that works fine! I just lack imagination I guess~

Thanks for the help! And fast!
Starora

Post by Starora »

The Anwser wrote:
123fendas wrote:

I quickly made a cleaner version because I had the correct font for it. It doesn't quite line up with the original, but it is close, at least.
The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

The Anwser wrote:

I quickly made a cleaner version because I had the correct font for it. It doesn't quite line up with the original, but it is close, at least.
Image[/quote]

Thanks for that! Didn't mind the previous version, but this one looks that much better!
The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

Hey so me again. It seems I suck at finding stuff!

Ahem, anyway, I really need a generic phone ringing sound... I'm certain they used one in the original AA games, but for the life of me I can't find one.

Has someone made one...?
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Not sure but you could make one? I use "online sequencer" which lets you make MIDI files on line. If you just make the speed really fast and add a high and low note in succession, you could replicate the sound.

Also you could try youtube?
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
The Anwser

Post by The Anwser »

SuperAj3 wrote:Not sure but you could make one? I use "online sequencer" which lets you make MIDI files on line. If you just make the speed really fast and add a high and low note in succession, you could replicate the sound.

Also you could try youtube?
Youtube worked, just about. Cheers for the quick help!
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

Not sure if this is an actual rip or not but I had this in my graphic rips folder.

Failing that, I'm mining GK1 again at the moment, so I'll make a mental note to grab that when it comes up.