Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

ScorpioKS
Spoken languages: English

Re: Request Topic

Post by ScorpioKS »

Hello, everybody!
Well, I'm new here, and I was wondering if anyone already made front sprites for AAI2 characters. I want to make a case right after AJ, but I need some characters from AAI2, mainly an older Kay Faraday, older Sebastian Debeste (yeah, I know, not his official name, but I like the translation :april: ) and Justine Courtney (yeah, other unofficial name... but again, I like it :hotti: ). I didn't find them, so I was thinking that maybe someone could help me...?
Thank you! :pearlhappy:
Nicco1221

Post by Nicco1221 »

ScorpioKS wrote:Hello, everybody!
Well, I'm new here, and I was wondering if anyone already made front sprites for AAI2 characters. I want to make a case right after AJ, but I need some characters from AAI2, mainly an older Kay Faraday, older Sebastian Debeste (yeah, I know, not his official name, but I like the translation :april: ) and Justine Courtney (yeah, other unofficial name... but again, I like it :hotti: ). I didn't find them, so I was thinking that maybe someone could help me...?
Thank you! :pearlhappy:
Well there are sprites for an older Sebastian on this page on court records https://forums.court-records.net/viewto ... 2&start=80
Urozuno
Spoken languages: Español e Inglés

Post by Urozuno »

Nicco1221 wrote:So I'm making a case and was wondering if anyone can help me by editing some sprites? I need some sprites for Mia age 10 I was thinking of a hair swap of either pearl or maya. I also need some of Misty looking younger and she's holding a baby Maya, if you can't have Misty hold Maya then you can just make her look younger.
Spoiler : :
I made young Mia :mia: . Misty will take more time tho.
Nicco1221

Post by Nicco1221 »

Urozuno wrote:
Nicco1221 wrote:So I'm making a case and was wondering if anyone can help me by editing some sprites? I need some sprites for Mia age 10 I was thinking of a hair swap of either pearl or maya. I also need some of Misty looking younger and she's holding a baby Maya, if you can't have Misty hold Maya then you can just make her look younger.
I made young Mia :mia: . Misty will take more time tho.
Thank you so much.
Urozuno
Spoken languages: Español e Inglés

Post by Urozuno »

You are Welcome Nico. I made Misty too.
Nicco1221

Post by Nicco1221 »

Urozuno wrote:You are Welcome Nico. I made Misty too.
Thank you
Phoenix4Wright

Post by Phoenix4Wright »

Heyo! I have a (hopefully) quick sprite request. I'd like a sprite of Brushel looking sad and regretful. It doesn't need to have an animation attached, it can just be a single sprite. I don't have any specific requirements for how that should look, just as long as he's not outright crying (that's not the right emotion I'm going for). You can look at Maggey's sad sprite to see what kind of emotion I'm trying to get if you need a reference.

Thanks in advance!
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Not really a formal request, but does anyone have an edit of Valant without the hat (minimum) or an edit of Valant in normal-ish clothes? It's a shot in a dark if it does exist.

Edit: I'm making this a formal request. Would anyone be able to make an edit of Valant (old) without his hat (minimum) or an edit of Valant in normal clothes? I only need a still for each of his poses with two exceptions: his laughing pose (requires both frames to be edited) and his damage sprite (don't need an edit, will not plan to use it). I can animate the rest of the frames, I just need a base to work with.
letterman
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by letterman »

Hello! I am working on a sequel to my released trial The Presidential Turnabout (available here http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=111420&debug ) and I am looking for artists to help me with designing some character sprites. The characters are all based on real life historical figures of whom there are plenty of photos available; if you PM me I will let you know which historical people I need. The development of new sprites will be necessary for the continuation of my series, since I have reached the point where I have run out of stock AA sprites to use. Anyone who comes forward and designs sprites for me will be given full credit, NOT ONLY in the game itself but also, if they so wish, in the related historical/political thesis that I wrote as a companion piece to this game and which is due for publication in the near future.
"There is no sin except stupidity" - Oscar Wilde
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

E.D.Revolution wrote:Not really a formal request, but does anyone have an edit of Valant without the hat (minimum) or an edit of Valant in normal-ish clothes? It's a shot in a dark if it does exist.

Edit: I'm making this a formal request. Would anyone be able to make an edit of Valant (old) without his hat (minimum) or an edit of Valant in normal clothes? I only need a still for each of his poses with two exceptions: his laughing pose (requires both frames to be edited) and his damage sprite (don't need an edit, will not plan to use it). I can animate the rest of the frames, I just need a base to work with.
I can help with that if it has not been taken already. Just tell me what clothes you'd like on him and I can show you a test sprite. It will be no trouble editing all of the sheet and animating it, either, if my test works for you!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Thanks for taking the request.

Minimum: No hat, hair cut down to short (at the very least, his hair is not long. Shoulder length is fine, short hair is ideal)
Adequate: No hat plus no cape plus the haircut.
Ideal: Haircut and in a nice suit.

The character I had written uses pretty much all of Old Valant's poses except his damage sprite.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hi Everyone,

Nahu's asked me to help make some Dahlia co-council sprites.
I've made the bases, and was wondering if someone could help animate the talking and blinking. (Don't have the time to do this atm) Thank you!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
merinarasauce

Post by merinarasauce »

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new here, and I have a bit of an odd sprite request. A while back, I made a sprite of Mia being channeled by Hobo Phoenix. I need a few more poses for the case I'm working on--just standard poses (grinning, surprised, serious) and I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out with them. I really only need one frame for each pose, since I can do the facial animations myself.
Here's the gallery with both states: https://imgur.com/a/z4l24Y6

Thanks!

Might drop off the face of the earth every now and then. Don't worry, I'm still here! I check my PMs fairly often, so feel free to get in contact with me there.
merinarasauce

Post by merinarasauce »

SuperAj3 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I've made the bases, and was wondering if someone could help animate the talking and blinking. (Don't have the time to do this atm) Thank you!
EDIT:
https://imgur.com/a/BJdCb54
Let me know if they need any tweaks!
Last edited by merinarasauce on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Might drop off the face of the earth every now and then. Don't worry, I'm still here! I check my PMs fairly often, so feel free to get in contact with me there.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

merinarasauce wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I've got the stand animation done. The rest will take a little longer, but they're on the way!
Ahh you're amazing! Thank you so much! :pearlhappy: :pearlhappy:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april: