Got an idea, need sprites.

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sacat
Spoken languages: Francais, English

Got an idea, need sprites.

Post by Sacat »

Hi.
I know I really haven't posted much at all here, really, but I'm currently working on some idea and I'd need some sprites for a specific character. Unfortunately, I'm not so good when it comes to spriting, which means I'd need the help of anyone who might be kind enough to make some sprites/animations for me.

The idea itself won't really be much of a trial, won't really happen in court... I just feel like trying something a bit different and special. Still, you're gonna need to show evidence, point out contradictions in what people will tell and such. I don't quite feel like revealing too much about the idea yet, but I wouldn't want to keep it all a secret until it's done, so... I might end up saying a bit more about it as I work on it, but as I said, I'd need some sprites. If anyone's interested in helping me, you wouldn't know how much I'd appreciate it.
Decisive evidence... Kitteh has it!
RandomJibberish

Re: Got an idea, need sprites.

Post by RandomJibberish »

Could you give a description of the character you need sprited? I'm sure someone will be willing to help~
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sacat

Post by Sacat »

Right, well, I'd basically need someone in a jester costume, such as this one: http://media.costumesinc.com/costumesin ... 746-lg.jpg I'd mainly need sprites for a witness. Also, no, it isn't for some Halloween trial, if anyone was curious about that.
Sacat

Post by Sacat »

Guess I'm not gonna get any help with that, huh? Tried in two places, never got any real answers... Oh well, moving on, I guess, unless this manages to catch someone's attention and they'd be willing to give a hand. If not... Well, I tried. Next step is to try, and horribly fail, to create my own sprites and animations... Oh boy...
Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Post by Dypo deLina »

Whoa, whoa, this has been dead for ages! Heck, the last poster to reply has been inactive for a year or two! :shock:

I'm sure most of the users who happened to see this topic assumed you were inactive and never paied heed to it because of that. So, just keep it here for a little bit longer. It's still possible to get help, I'm sure. Not from me as I have tons of unfinished requests already, but... I dunno, it's possible.
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
Sacat

Post by Sacat »

Yeah, um, about that... There was a... Period of time during which I completely forgot about AAO's existence... I just recently remembered it. I do apologize about asking for something and kinda 'dying off' like that. Bad memory. When some stressful stuff happens in life or I get real busy, I tend to forget things... Unfortunately. Either way... I still got something I'd like to do here, but I still need those sprites and animations. Well... Maybe not NEED, but they would greatly help. If I don't get them, part of what I'm planning would have to be changed up a bit.

Still, yeah... Dead for quite a while, sudden revival... Sorry 'bout that!
Tap
Spoken languages: English

Post by Tap »

Sudden revival, meet sudden merge into the Request Thread! :XD:
Hmm... I'm not sure how to progress with this as it'll send the 2009 posts right back to the start...

EDIT: OK, no it won't, but the moderator at the time didn't merge the thread into the Request Thread, so I guess the blame falls to them there. I'll lock this thread as individual request threads aren't allowed anymore, so please post your request in the 'Request Thread' please. :)

Also, welcome back to AAO, Sacat. =)
ImageImage