Truf's Art Thread(Sprite Requests Off)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

deHughes
Spoken languages: English

Truf's Art Thread(Sprite Requests Off)

Post by deHughes »

Removed Songs due to lack of software due to Windows 7 disk not working with this Mac for god knows why. Sprite requests are now the "in" thing. Just gonna copy/paste Singidava's criteria because I'm lazy.
Singidava wrote:Requesting my sprites
Please note that your post count must be over 50 before you can request my sprites. And no spamming! (I don't want people to sign up just to request and then forget about it.)
Spoiler : :
Request must include following:
1. Description of character's personality
2. Summary of the plot of the case he/she is involved in
3. Character's position (accused, witness, criminal etc.)
4. Character's occupation (prosecutor, student, unemployed etc.)
5. Descriptions of his/hers emotes (smiling, crying, sweating etc.)

Due amount of work I make only five emotes per request. I also may add something bonus if asked, for example ThePaSch's request of close-up. If you want more emotes send another request (but only after I have completed the first).

Please note that drawing may take some time and I take only one request at a time. Rest of them will go to a queue.
Que
Permanent
1. Trufseeker
2. ShadowEdgeworth
3. Trybien
4. SuperGanondorf

Requests
1. Ryu Ushiromiya- Secret

Now there is some difference here. As you can see I have a permanent list, this showcases the projects(or at least the people who are in charge of them) that I am committed to. They will take up the main priority and if they need it fast, they'll get theirs done before the usual requester. However they don't get supreme advantage, or else no requests will be done. It's just as I said above if they're in a pickle and need stuff, I will push others to the side and work on their stuff. All sprites are done in my style, it doesn't take as long as traditional spriting and I do better work if I don't frakensprite.

Completed and In-Progress Works
Sprites
Spoiler : ME:AA :
The brainchild of the one, the only, BBlader. I'm kidding of course, it's made by Tap. Yeah, the joke's getting old. It's ShadowEdgeworth's pet project which focuses on the career of Miles Bratworth. If you haven't played it yet... you don't exist on this site unless you just got here, and if you did... why did you come to my thread first?
Image- A mystery character for Case... 3 or 4 if I'm right. Can't really remember.
Spoiler : Hunter Truf :
My own project which is shaping up rather well if I do say so myself. And don't forget people, if you want to help out with it... PM me plox. :awesome:
Image, Image-Erol Strafe from Case 1.
Image- WIP partially custom base of Leonardo Hedan, the witness of Case 1.Not gonna be used after all. Being done fully custom
Image- WIP partially custom base of Ken Kolbra, the prosecutor of Case 1.Not gonna be used after all. Being done fully custom.
ImageThe fully custom version of Ken Kolbra. In offical artwork form.
[spoiler="Cloak of Deception]From the pits of co-lab dev. forums comes SuperGanondorf's baby showcasing the return of Phoenix Wright to the Defense Lobby. Of course as the name implies, there is gonna be a lot of deception. Why it's coming from a cloak I have no idea.
Image Image Image- Rose Budd. The defendant of Case 1: Shots Heard Round the Turnabout.[/spoiler]
Spoiler : Trucy Wright:Ace Attorney :
A series by Trybien that showcases the future, a future where good ol' Nick's daughter takes up her Papa's legacy and becomes a defense attorney. Trucy has a top hat and this makes the game a 100% win, play it or get out.
Image- Mark Mosquito, the defendant for Case 2 of the game. His hair is based off a mosquito stinger if you couldn't tell.
Spoiler : Requests :
None yet. l. o. l.
Spoiler : Art Warning: It gets BBBBBIIIIIIIIGGGG here :
These are the normal art pieces that you can expect if you ask for say, backgrounds or just art pieces. Oh, and fan-art if I have time to do that. :P
Image-A piece of art semi-requested by the Nostalgia Chick herself. She wanted Batman eating Hot Pockets, I gave her Batman eating hot pockets.
Image- Scott Pilgrim artwork from that picture book project I yelled about for three days. He was in it.
Image- Salfira Artefille, Stealthfire's character from Endless Time. This was for the Invisible Friend 2010 "game".
Music
Grand Force- Rock On! -http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/28/ ... k%20On.mp3
Reminiscence - Unforgiving Harmony - http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/28/ ... armony.mp3
Markus Maen- Warrior of Truth -http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/28/ ... 0Truth.mp3
Ruby Sapphire- Orb of Secrets - http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/28/2777267/Ruby.mp3
Joss's Theme Demo(First Version) - http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/28/2777267/joss.mp3[/spoiler]

Everything else, I'm too ashamed to show. :P
Last edited by deHughes on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImageLevel:15ImageLevel:5ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15

Tasha Krantz sprite courtesy of gotMLK7.
Tap

Re: Supersonic's Music, Sprites, and more.

Post by Tap »

As I told you on MSN, those are awesome songs. Ruby's theme is my favourite though ;)
ImageImage
Jaxcap

Post by Jaxcap »

Your songs are great! Good job!
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Oh. My. God.

Whatdidyouusetomakethesethey'reamazingandIwantit
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Trybien

(Deleted)

Post by Trybien »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Trybien on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Powerdrone

Post by Powerdrone »

Yeah, how did you do this! They're really good! Do you actually play all of these instruments, or some sort of computer program?
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

They're definitely digital, which piques my interest even more.
Tap

Post by Tap »

He used MagicGarageband, a version of Garageband but for new years. This is all based on my MSN conversation with him of course :)
ImageImage
Powerdrone

Post by Powerdrone »

I don't have a mac. :(
deHughes

Post by deHughes »

Alright, been a while, huh?
Progress- I still hate normal Garageband, the rest of the MagicGarageband sucks, I love Apple but I wished they gave freaking trials. Also
OMG I'M ACTUALLY MAKING SPRITES AGAIN?!?!!? (And raping the caps key and the ? and !)
ImageThe base for Case of of Hunter's prosecutor. I love that Photoshop CS5 doesn't piss me off with spriting, but it takes forever.
What do you think compared to my latest(few months old) sprite?
They'll both been seen in Case 1 of my fangame, Hunter Truf: Ace Attorney.

Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Top guy is mostly recolored Godot but you cleaned it up and edited it well so good job.

The other guy's head is way too small.
deHughes

Post by deHughes »

Yeah, I had that problem for a long time, stupid head sizes.

paradoxinparticles
Spoken languages: English, French

Post by paradoxinparticles »

I absolutely adore your music; it's fantastic. I was just wondering: how do you post it online? I see you're using FileDen, but are you able to use that music in your trials with the links you posted?
Am I making any sense?
call me Parrie

"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear and will let it pass through me."
-Frank Herbert

I make boxart now
deHughes

Re: Supersonic's Music, Sprites, and more

Post by deHughes »

First of all, welcome to AAO, and my thread got your first post? I can't help but feel a little honored! :awesome:
And yes, you can use custom music in trials. There is an option in the audio section of the editor that you put URL(link) into and then it is just like the editors music. And if you're asking how to post it on Fileden, you said "how do you post it online" all you have to do is sign up for Fileden, free to do, no personal info(from what I remember, if there is, it's minor and can easily be faked, ie phone number, postal code, give them your email for account activation though) and then, from what I remember, go to either "upload file" or "your files, and then go to upload in a sub-menu" and chose the file. I forget how to get the correct URL for the file and I have to leave for Karate class in about 5 minutes, so when I get back I'll put the needed procedure on here.

paradoxinparticles
Spoken languages: English, French

Post by paradoxinparticles »

Thank you SO much! That's really helpful.
I'm getting a Mac sometime next week (once it ships to me), so I'm going to try and write my own music for whatever cases I happen to want to make. It won't nearly be as good as your music, though. :)
Have you made your trial yet? I want to play it if you have/once you do, because I'd love to hear that music again. For some reason though, the only one I could listen to was Ruby's theme.
call me Parrie

"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear and will let it pass through me."
-Frank Herbert

I make boxart now